Chapter 30: Kidnapping

Marzia's POV

It didn't take me long to break out of the prison, their security wasn't very good.

I got into the door of my house and checked my phone, I opened it and opened Instagram.

All of my followers where gone, I got off of that and went onto YouTube.

All of my subscribers where gone, and all of my Twitter followers where gone as well.

I went back onto Instagram and checked Felix's page, he posted a picture of him, Cry and two other girls.

The caption was;

The adoption went well! Say hello to Jemma and Kimberly Kjellberg!

The comments where exploding with congratulations, I kept scrolling through his page until I saw a picture of him and Cry I suits.

The caption was;

Today was the best day of my life. All of this crazy shit happened in my life, the biggest thing was having amnesia. I forgot about the most important thing in my life Cry. Even though I didn't remember him he still stood by my side. We fell in love all over again and now I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

I chucked my phone at the wall, I was fuming with anger. Until I came up with a perfect idea, I giggled like a maniac.

This plan will spring into action, tonight.
----------------------------
It was 10:00pm, perfect. I put on all black and took to sacks with me, I made my way to Felix's house.

When I got there I climbed up their house and entered into a window, thankfully it was Jemma's and Kimberly's room.

My landing into their room wasn't very graceful as I landed on my ass making a loud noise, they both woke up.

"Who are you?" Kimberly asked, backing up into the wall. I started to walk toward Kimberly and Jemma sprung up, standing in front of her.

I laughed, "Oh Kimberly, I'm only your worst nightmare." I said smirking.

"Wait how do-" I cut her off by covering her and Jemma's mouths with a cloth, they soon passed out because the cloths were covered in chloroform.

I put their bodies into a bag and dashed out of their front door. I put their bodies into the trunk of my car and drove off.
-----------------------------
I had tied Jemma and Kimberly to chairs, it didn't take long for them to wake up.

They where both crying and screaming, struggling to escape. I watched, laughing at their failed attempts.

"There's no point." I said coming out of the shadows, "What do you want from us?" Kimberly asked, more tears rolling down her cheek.

"Your father, Felix." I said, I pulled out the knife from my back pocket. "My plan is to force your dad to get back together with me, if not, both of you die." I explained running my knife along their cheeks.

Jemma looked at me with a glare, "You're psycho." she spat. I laughed, "I know." I replied pulling out my phone and setting it up on a tripod.

"Now, we're making a video for your dad." I said clicking record and walking back towards Jemma and Kimberly.

"Hello Felix." I said talking to the camera, "As you can see I'm joined here with you're daughters."

"Say hello you two."  I said looking at them, they refused to say a word. "Say it!" I threatened shoving the knife close to their faces, "Hello." they said in unison.

"Great. Now, if you want to get your daughters back, get back together with me. If you refuse, bye, bye Jemma and Kimberly." I said laughing like a manic, I walked close to the camera.

"Choose wisely." I said smirking as I turned off the camera, I rose my line to Jemma's cheek.

"This is going to be fun."