№ 1: "Don't Stop"

Red cups everywhere.

Spiked punch.

Loud music.

Everything that makes a Hollywood party.

"I don't know how I feel about this." I remarked sipping straight-up vodka from a red cup.

"Get over yourself." Said Eliza as she brushed her hair away from her face.

"This is the place celebrity's go to get even more famous." Said Eliza as she shook my shoulders.

"Sounds like a load of bullshit." I said as Eliza walked off to mingle with a bunch of guys.

I was never really the social type, but since we moved to Hollywood the pressure to crawl out of my comfort zone has been very effective.

Eliza has gotten me out of the house many more times than I expected.

As I walked to the ladies room I bumped into a blonde haired dud.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He said, as he spilled his drink on my shirt.

"Oh. Damn it! I'm sorry" he said again attempting to wipe the alcohol off without touching my boobs.

"I'll just go to the bathroom." I said pushing my way through the crowd.

As I walked to the bathroom I shoved through the door and used some more paper towels to dry myself off.

I closed the door and took off my shirt attempting to dry it even more.

I have to admit I was pretty drunk and getting super pissed.

"Need a little help?" Asked a soft voice as the same blonde dud walked in.

"Oh my god." I said covering up my bra with my shirt.

"I had no idea you...took your...shirt off." He remarked covering his eyes.

"Eh, I don't care. Come in" I said laughing.

He walked in still covering his eyes.

To admit he was "kinda hot though"

More like fucking sexy.

"I'm not used to these kinds of parties, or any party." I said staring deep into the mirror.

As he lowered his hands from his eyes he smiled.

"Me neither."

He grabbed a few paper towels and wiped up the alcohol not even caring if he touched my boob at this point.

I looked up at him and bit my lip out of pure desire and attraction.

He stopped and pinned me up against the wall.

He kisses my neck slowly and begins going faster and faster up and down my neck.

I pushed him off.

"I don't even know you." I said nicely.

"Hi, I'm Luke." He said right as he pinned me up against the wall again.

I couldn't resist. I wanted him. Now.

I began kissing him back and biting his lip ring. He smiled and looked into my eyes.

"Nice to meet you Luke." I whispered in his ear very sexy as I took off his shirt.