The Rebellion Project-1

I hate being a goodie-goodie. Especially when my parents behaviour has changed.
Friday- I scrambled out the door not wanting to miss the bus. "You never miss the bus. Your a goodie goodie." I thought as I fell to my seat. I find the bus seats too.. rebellious. Just plain black. But I think that is because I have to share a seat with Braden, the 'bad boy.' I beamed at him. He was sticking his gum on his homework well having a whoopy cushion sitting on his lap. I could tell what he what he was up too. I scooted more towards the window.

Ring! Ring! The bell rang. Braden and his friend Joe were racing to be first inline. "Ouch! I yelled as Joe tripped me. Joe smirked. "Ms.Goodie goodie!" He boomed and escaped in the door. I rolled my eyes. Maybe I was too goodie goodie. But still.

"Do you think I should be a rebellion?" I asked my friend Natalie as we took our seats at the third lunch table. "I don't know why?" She wondered. Her eyes widened. "My dad is kissing this other girl and my moms drinking. They tell me to be goodie goodie but they are not." I explained. "But....but your a goodie goodie!" Natalie could barley speak now she was so shocked. I left the lunch table and tapped on Braden's right shoulder. "Can you teach me how to be a Rebellion? I froze. He tossed his noodles is my face. "Sure. Meet me at my house tonight k?" "K" I answered. It's ok not k. But if I were going to be a rebellion I was going to have to deal with it.

The teacher took her seat. Under it was Braden's sticky homework along with the whoopy cushion. It made a loud farting sound. "Who did this?" Mrs.Henderson asked. Everyone stared at Braden. The teacher stood up. The homework and whoopy cushion were stuck to her fancy black pants. Joe laughed. "Braden where's your homework? The teacher grumbled. Braden did a evil laugh. Knowing that it was something to do with the whoopy cushion, the teacher looked behind her and snatched the paper behind her. "DETENTION!"