Chapter 2

Walking down a back alley she heard a crunch from behind her, grabbing a bottle and breaking the bottom off she whipped around... But nothing was there. She slowly turned around and walked down the alley... This time she swore she heard footsteps. Whipping around she came face to face with a boy in a hood. "Whoa whoa, easy sister," pinning her against the wall, he trapped her wrist in his hand, " drop the bottle, I'm not gunna hurt you.. It's been so long since I've seen someone as pretty as you.. Or anyone in general." He gave a small smile. "Names Rydian, you can all my Ry." He released her and backed away. "Just who the hell do you think you are...!?" She snapped. "I haven't seen anyone since... Since the Corner War, so just where the hell did you come from.. Ry?"  He blinked, "well, you see that's kinda a long story.... I don't think you told me your name during that little rant there..?" Ramsey rolled her eyes "it's Ramsey," she put her hand on her hip. " you didn't  clear out with the clans? I thought all of you people were gone" The boy just shook his head, " Skikru headed west, Lundkru headed east... And the street rats just broke and ran, " he glanced at his shoes " but not before they jumped me and stole my girl.." Ramsey bit her lip.. She had been one of those 'street rats', she cleared her throat " I was Lundkru once.. Before the Corner War..," she looked down, " those uh.. Those street rats, they uh, they killed my best friend right in front of me.. Skinned my boyfriend alive to," she looked away ' and you helped them do it you dumbass' she thought to herself, " I didn't leave, didn't have anywhere to go anyways."  Rydian nodded " I was Skykru," he held up the familiar backwards S shaped scar with the slash through it on his right palm, " I was at the Corner War, one of the Rats grabbed my girl and ran.. I went after but," he shook his head, ".. I didn't leave, just stayed near the station and at my old trainin camp."