Just Friends..

"I love you can't you see that, I always have, I always will, I just wish you could see that Rosie. I can't help but think we were meant for each other.." I wrote down.

        "No no no, I can't say that I'll seem too cliche." I said holding my head between my hands. 'I just don't know what to say to her..'. I layed the pencil down on the sheet of paper, then I sat back down on my bed rolled back and forth, screaming. 

Mom; ROSE GET DOWN HERE FOR DINNER/

        She screamed upstairs, I sighed, "We're just friends now Rose.. just friends" I said to myself, as I walked slowly down stairs, leaving my phone upstairs, not wanting to answer anyone who called or texted. 

Mom; What's wrong sweetheart, still upset over Rosie. I know you're oh so in love with her hun, but it's been 3 months, you should be over her."

Me; I could say the same about you and Dad, he's out of the house, yet you still have all his stuff..

Mom; (looking down) It's not the same, we were in love, and had a beautiful girl. And we got married.

Me; There's no difference in love Mom, if you love someone, you love them, either as a friend or otherwise. Between me and you, our difference is that y'all had a kid, and got married. 

Mom; (sets down a plate of food) Just eat and get ready for bed. 

        I sighed, and picked up the fork. Eating piece by piece, I finished the food, and drank some water. "Goodnight." I said, and went back to my room, not even waiting for a response. When I got into my room, my phone was lighting up, I just starred at it thinking, 'Don't even bother you know it's not gunna be Rosie. Just get ready for bed and check it afterwards.' so I did. I walked over to my dresser and got dressed. Then I went and layed down, grabbed my phone and seen 3 messages, 5 phone calls, and one voice mail. "Uhg.. 40 minutes and this is what I get." I somewhat laughed, and responded to all the notifications. I seen Rosies contact, and urged the strength not to message her. But I failed that.

Me; Was it easy..

....

Her; Was what easy?

My heart pounded, this was the first we've talked since the break up..

Me; Leaving me. Saying all the cute stuff, and then just walking away. Like nothing even mattered. Like I didn't matter.

....

Her; Can we please talk tomorrow. Just us.. no one else.

 ...

Me; Yes..

        And that was the end of our conversation. Later that night when I finally fell asleep, I had the weirdest dream, yet it's what I wanted.

Chapter 2;

I walked, well stomped kinda, my way up to Rosie, she was just standing under a tree, waiting. Fiery was raging within my entire body, I got closer, and closer to her. And I had everything running through my head of what I was going to say like, how bad she hurt me, how could she just act like none of this mattered, why she even wanted me in the first place. I was mad, yet crying by the time I got up to her. And just as I was about to speak, I lost everything I was going to say, and pulled her to me, and kissed her. I gripped my hand around her neck. She kissed back, shocked, but still kissed back. I didn't know why I kissed her, everything just disappeared from my head, and I went for the kiss. "I love you Rosie" I mumbled, as she stopped and said, 'I haven't stopped loving you Rose.' and kissed me again.