The continuation of the climax, where the unknown is the only constant.

------------------------------------------

YAAAAAAAY I managed to write another part!

whoopee!

Thank you all for voting, commenting, or just existing in general.

I might want to say this before it happens, but I don't plan on all this having a particularly good ENDing.

Sorry. (for the pun, and the story).

well, I'll let you read now.

see you in the next part my lovelies!

- Lyndycate

-------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

I felt alive.

I felt powerful.

Every sense, all my strength, fighting skills, speed, and my magic had been doubled. No, tripled. Heck, it was even stronger than that. I didn't know the math. No fight had ever made me feel as fired up as I did now, and I wasn't even fighting. I was just holding some black haired guy by his neck, probably getting ready to snap it.                      

Who was he anyhow? The man seemed familiar, but trying to think about his identity hurt. I was having trouble processing much of anything at all because of an inside force that had come to power when the book had been opened. That force had taken over all my physical movements, my mind, and magic. I happened to be conscious of what I was doing and saying, but had no control of it. I was just along for the ride. Not that I really minded it though; at the moment I was so drunk with power and energy, I couldn't care less about what was happening or who was getting hurt. The person controlling me seemed to be in a similar mindset, but I had heard him say he had a purpose to this enormous power, unlike me. It was to kill Zeref. Zeref...who's he again? Was he that guy who...oh wait.

I remembered something.

Zeref was someone who created an extremely powerful demon to kill him named END, who was the leader of a group called tartarus. This demon was blood thirsty, strong, and disastrous to everything around him. I was him. END. The book that concealed my other half had opened, so I must have been taken over by him.

No. No No NO NO NO. This was bad. I- no, END would kill everyone I loved and would decimate everything dear to me. I couldn't let him destroy anything that was precious to fairy tail, wether that be a member of it or a place we love.

It wouldn't happen. I didn't care what it would take to stop him. I'd even give my life. Jumping from my thoughts, I attempted to struggle with END, trying with all my willpower to get control over my body again. If I could, then maybe I could stop choking that poor guy- oh shit, I remember who he is.

He's Gray. My best friend, though I'd never call him that to his face, from fairy tail.

The guy I argue with, whose every move and tendency I have memorized from our numerous sparring sessions. The ice user that is loyal, selfless, cool (pun intended, sorry :P - lyn), and collected. And I was killing him. He was unconscious from getting no air, and END seemed determined to finish him off. I wasn't going to let him. With newfound strength, I began to struggle harder with the demon inside me pulling every stop I could in the mental department to crush him. END seemed shocked by the sudden zest in my retaliation, and dropped Gray, who was luckily still alive. He clutched my (his?) forehead head while he dropped to his knees, and spoke fiercely at me.

         "You're supposed to be gone, dammit. Why the hell are you fighting back? I am in control now and I am going to destroy Zeref, and anyone else who might be in between me and him. Give. Up."