Three

"What the hell? How--what are you doing here? How did you get my address?" I yelp in fear as Scott stood in front of me for the second time tonight.

He just smiled and me and chuckled. "I have my ways."

One side of my lip snagged up with disgust, my eyebrows stitched together. "You've got to be shitting me right now." I still had my gun pointed at him.

I had no idea what this man was capable of, and he was standing right in front of me, in my home.

Unwelcomed.

He then slowly raises his hands up high, staring right at the barrel of the gun, oddly enough, he barely looked intimated.

"Put it down. I'm not here to hurt you--"

"Maybe you're here to fucking rape my brains out, how would I know??" I raise my voice, getting two steps closer to him, hand gun held up high.

He sighs, with his hands still up. The collapse to his side. He then slowly bends down to sit on my bed.

"Don't."

He stands up immediately. I walk behind him slowly, then jabbed him once in the back with the gun. "Move."

As I moved him into the living room I noticed he wasn't wearing the same thing from earlier tonight.

"Hm, guess you had the time to change." I commented, directing him to sit down on the couch.

"Please, can you stop pointing the gun at me? I didn't come to hurt you." Scott says with wide eyes as he looks up at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, not believing anything he says. Taking one hand off the gun, I fan myself, not realizing how hot I am in this shirt.

I know I'm sexy, but I mean actually, physically hot.

"Why are you here Scott, and how did you get my address." He looks up at me, nervously twiddling his thumbs.

"Your friend Ki-"

"She gave you nothing but my name. Not my favorite thing order, not my favorite restaurant, nor my favorite drink." I say quickly, interrupting his lie. "So for how long?"

"How long?" His expression becomes questioning and confused.

"You've been stalking me."

He sighs, running a hand through his now messy, blonde hair. "The company I work for."

"Must be very 'private research', yes?" The sarcastic attitude spilling from my lips.

I slowly put the gun down on the glass table, more towards me so Scott would know who it actually belonged to and not try to take it.

I take off my shirt, throwing it onto the couch, beside him. He flinched, but I ignored it. Then as I pick up the gun I make awkward eye contact with man, as he was obviously eyeing me.

"I like your tattoo. Fan of deadmau5?" He complimented me, and I ignore the dumb question.

Like obviously.

"Stop trying to start small talk." I say, reaching for my phone to check the time. 11:16 pm, the clock read. Not even that late and he decides to burst into my house unaccounted for. If he were smart enough he'd come later, obviously.

"So why are you researching me?? As you would call it. I don't appreciate people who do that because they are down right creeps." I spat at him he shook his head.

"Look Mitchell, you don't--"

"Yikes. Please don't." I call out, disgusted. The fact that I didn't tell him my first full name at any point gives me the hebbie jebbies.