My High School Wife

[MadHat01]: So I've been trying to get the perfect ending to My High School Wife: Attendance, but every time I go through the game I always get the bad ending.

[TerribleTriple]: It's hard and complicated to get the good ending to My High School Wife, you're better off getting the Neutral Ending.

[mhswFAN]: Can you really consider the Good Ending the GOOD ending?

[TerribleTriple]: It's better than dying!

[MadHat01]: Not to mention you at least end up with Yuki in the Good Ending.

[mhswFAN]: You can still be with Yuki in the Neutral Ending.

[TerribleTriple]: For a second and then you end up moving away and never seeing her again!

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: In order to get the Good/Perfect Ending you'll need to do a few simple things. It may seem like no big deal, but it does affect the timeline a great deal.

[MadHat01]: What do I have to do?

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: In Chapter 2 instead of listening to your friends about not investigating the noise, you should investigate it.

[MadHat01]: What exactly was the noise? I didn't wanna investigate because it could've given me a Game Over if it was someone wanting to kill me.

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: I'm just telling you what I did and I got the Good Ending. Investigate the noise and you'll see. Then in Chapter 4, let her follow you when she asks if she could tag along with you and your friends to the Aquarium.

[mhswFAN]: Wouldn't she just follow you anyway?

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: Yes, either way she'll end up following you, but if you end up allowing her to follow you it boosts up your 'Affection Points' with her apparently. If you let her tag along it'll show that you want her there.

[TerribleTriple]: Agreed, apparently when you show that you want her around you it makes her think that you like her even if it was a simple gesture.

[MadHat01]: What else would you have to do?

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: Close to the end of the chapter, I think it was Chapter 11, assuming you've chosen choices that add to her 'Affection Points' then there will be a point where they ask you to invite her into your house or not after she followed you home. Invite her in. After all the trouble she went through to come to your house, it'll show her you really want her around.

'Josh?'

[MadHat01]: Is that it?

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: Yes, assuming you've made the right choices, then that should lead you to the Perfect Ending.

[MadHat01]: How would I know that I got the right amount of 'Affection Points' to get the Perfect Ending?

[mhswFAN]: Apparently, if I read correctly, you'd need at least 90% of her 'Affection' bar filled to get the Ending you want.

[TerribleTriple]: 87% would mean you're set for the Perfect Ending. Anything 85% and under would give you the Neutral Ending. 50% and under leads you to the Bad Ending.

'Hello! Josh!'

[NoticeMeYandere-chan]: If you're so concerned about not making the right choices then I'll send you the choices I made. Just give me your email address and I'll send you my walkthrough.

[MadHat01]: Thanks, it's RocketJames@gmail.com. I won't use it all the time cause I know some of the correct answers to choose, but some I may not. Your walkthrough would be really helpful.