That Day.

Hey guys so this is my first fanfic. I'm just trying to do something that isn't all sex and slightly sadder because that's the type of fanfiction I like. Bit weird I know. Anyway this is based on 3 Youtubers, Grace Helbig (dailygrace, gracenmichelle, graciehinabox), Hannah Hart (MyHarto, Harto/yourharto, My Drunk Kitchen) and Mamrie Hart (YouDeserveADrink, mametown).

So yeah. This is just the first little bit. I hope you enjoy and are possibly intrigued :)

----------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

It was a warm Sunday September evening. The kind that makes you forget it's actually heading for winter. Grace was sat in the corner of her cabin in LA editing her Monday vlog ready for upload the next day.

She's by far the most nervous about this video. Easily the most important video of her career. She'd never been so nervous filming before. There are easily 1000+ videos of her on the internet but for some reason this one is more difficult to film. Especially with someone she was so comfortable to be around. This day was different. This day was the start of something special.

8:30pm. A frantic knock on the door. She opens to see Mamrie, her best friend, in tears...

---------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

Mamrie falls into Grace's arms.

"Mame, Mamrie what's happened are you ok what's up?" Grace asks.

She strokes the back of the red heads hair, trying to sooth her, whist fighting back her own tears. Grace is more than aware that Mamrie keeps her emotions to herself, not really crying at much. Especially like this.

Mamrie is struggling to breath through the tears, taking short sharp breaths just to stop herself from passing out. Grace can feel her shaking, she doesn't know what to do in this situation. She doesn't deal with human emotions. What the hell has happened?

She holds Mamrie for a few more minutes, soothingly rubbing her back, making the older woman feel at ease. Grace now also has a single tear rolling down their face, worrying about what could have happened. Trying to think about someone they both know. Hannah.

A few moments pass and Grace asks Mamrie to look at her. The normally funny woman's face is red and her eyes puffy, looks at Grace.

"I'm so sorry" she says.

That's all she can get out before she collapses to the ground. Sitting on Grace's doorstop, still crying hysterically. The blonde runs inside and grabs some tissues and a glass of water for Mamrie, trying to stay calm but she can feel her heart beating out of her chest, her mind working over time trying to work out what could have happened to make her best friend this upset. She sits down next to her on the step, wedging the front door open, and puts her arm around the red heads waist, just waiting for her to calm down.

"Grace." Mamrie says, very slowly, not even able to look her in the eyes. "Hannah's been in a car crash. I got a call about half an hour ago. I couldn't call you to tell you. I had to come over but I didn't know what to say and I couldn't stop the tears" she continues, her voice quickening. "I'm so sorry I didn't want to have the police tell you I just, you were so close everyone loves you together I just don't know what to say. I don't know how to tell you - well I guess I have - but I don't know what's going to happen next Gracie I really don't."

--------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2

Grace looked right into Mamrie's green eyes, not wanting to accept what she had just heard. Her mouth slightly open in shock, she turned to look straight forward at the road, past where her red Ford was parked.