Nihasa Aosaginohi

It was a cold and dark night when my life changed...

I heard the doorbell.
"Mumm! Someone's at the door!", I shouted from my room.
"I got it honey", my mum replied as I walked back to my room.
A few minutes later just as I was about to fall asleep I heard a blood curdling scream "Nihasa! Run!".

I ran downstairs fearing for the worst.
I stared with utter shock at the dreadful sight that lay before me. There were three, no four tall men standing at the door with my mum on her knees clutching her chest.
One of the men saw me standing at the end of the stairs, and said " There she is".

"Run..Nihasa", I heard my mum whisper.
I grabbed the large pot that lay beside me and flung it at one of the intruders,I was careful as not to hurt my mother.
I stared as one of the assailants laughed as he extended his right arm into which the pot perfectly landed in.

I then noticed a strange marking on the purple haired mans wrist..it looked like a brand of some sort.
My train of thought was suddenly cut off as I saw the pot come flying back towards me but it only just missed.

Then the man who had a dark red shade of hair, bright blue eyes and strong features walked towards me and held out his hand " My name is Kirai Raikou. My brothers and I have come to claim you, if you do not willingly accept my word I will have to punish your mother."

Then the purple haired man who flung the pot at me, with hazel eyes and a lean yet slightly muscular build, added, "You wouldn't want that would you?"

"NO! Don't hurt my mother!" I instinctively retorted falling to my knees," Take me! Leave my mother alone..please!" I sobbed as tears began to fall out of my silver colored eyes and down my cheek.

"Sheesh! Shut up already", I heard the white haired man speak " It's messy enough as it is. We don't want to see your stupid tears."

I slowly looked up and I saw something glint, a knife? ..A KNIFE!
I pretended to walk towards the Raikou and just as I passed the kitchen table I reached out and grabbed the knife but shockingly let out a sharp scream..why?

The white haired man had grabbed my wrist causing me to drop the knife,even still he didn't let go...

I felt immense pain and pressure on my wrist and expressed it in muffled suppressed whimpers, I tried to wrench my hand free but it wouldn't move.
"Please...let...go.." I said wincing in agony.

"Raiga Akuhei, let go of her..." The jet black haired man said, his piercing yellow eyes glared at Akuhei.
"What? What did you say...let go of her?" Akuhei said snarling.

"Fine."

Akuhei then threw me across the room with the hand he held me with.
I hit the large window and collapsed onto the ground screaming in pain. I had felt nothing like that before, My legs were numb and my back was throbbing with great pain. I clutched my bruised wrist and attempted to get up but my legs gave off and I was soon back on the ground. I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Raiga! You idiot! What the hell did you do! She's the only cure!" Kirai said...and it was the last thing I heard that day, as I soon fell unconscious.