The Drive

I felt the blood throbbing in my head, as I faded in and out of consciousness.
"mum" I whispered.
Then everything went black again.

When I woke up I realized I was not in my home anymore. I was inside a moving vehicle, I could smell the harsh leather of the seats, strangely the sweet smell of roses wafted into my nose too.

The smells sharply contrasted against each other, causing an unusual sensation in my nose. Before I could gage what situation I was in I heard a loud

"bro! she's awake"

Immediately it clicked and I shot up,

"owww" I winced in pain as I clutched my back.

"settle down little kitten" the boy with red hair cooed as he smiled at me. Ignoring him and my hurting back, I began to scream and banged on the window past him in desperation.. "HELP!!"

"weeellll clearly the nice guy approach isnt working out" he sighed as he turned to face me.
His cold blue eyes staring right into mine, everything was turning dark and involuntarily my body began to violently shiver and convulse.

"wheres my mum?" I mustered in agony as I sobbed and tried to look away.

"Raikou", someone sitting in the drivers seat sajd firmly, "thats enough."

Raikou then stopped and looked away in disgust. "I cant deal with this bitch" he said shoving me away.

Not wanting to face that horrifying ordeal again, I sat quietly and meekly stared at my hands. I scanned my arms, and there was a dark purple bruise covering my wrist like a shackle where the boy with white hair held my wrist.. what was his name?Akuhei? "Raiga Akuhei!" I said unknowingly as I remembered his name. I prayed no one heard or just ignored me.

"what."

"nothing, sorry" I said immediately as my hands quivered uncontrollably, remembering what happened with him.

He grunted in annoyance.

After around five minutes of silence, I took the courage to lift my gaze off the ground and scan the car.

In the front passenger seat was Akuhei, his white hair glowing yellow whenever we drove past a streetlight.

Driving was a boy they called Izanagi, he seemed to be the most respected, as the others would always obey his words. He had dark black hair that resembled the dark ocean in a storm.

On my left was Kirai Raikou, looking into his phone bored as he leant on the car window, stealing annoyed glances at me.

Finally on my right was the boy I threw a pot at. He was seated stiffly and seemed to be asleep, either way he was unaffected by anything that happened in the car so far. He had long deep purple hair that cascaded near his shoulders.

Why were they being so cold towards me, what did I do to them?
This was going to be a long ride..