X-23

Need To know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty other Fanfics out there
3.) this is for Jutsu's Oiroke no Jutsu
4.)this is for when it is mind talking time "sup"
5.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
6.)this is for demon talking "kit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto and company were walking along the road in the company was zabuza the demon of the hidden mist Haku the fake hunter non and user of the ice bloodline and the demon brothers the greatest tag team duo ever by there account right now every one was following Naruto although no one knew were the boy was going except for well Naruto but they all pushed through it thinking that he had a plan well almost everyone the demon brother gozu he just wanted his little brother mizu safe and for his brother to be safe they needed a strong and smart leader and it was time to test Naruto he stopped causing everyone to look at him "something wrong gozu" asked Haku "yeah were following this guy to who knows were and to possible death I want to know where the fucking hell we are going" everyone just looked at Naruto expecting a answer Naruto cupped his chin and rubbed it "that's simple we my friends are going to be fighting S-ranked Missing non who are more powerful then any and all of use combined so with the that I mind I started thinking we needed a place to train and gain experience and strength and with that I heard of a place a hidden place that only a select few can get into and we are that select few we my friends are going to the Arena" every one looked at Naruto with wide eyes that said are you insane

In Konoha

Jiraya and Tsunade and shizune walked through the gates without a problem as the gate guards were to busy wondering why two of the legendary sannain were here as the group made there way to the Hokage tower the Secretary sent them right on up when the opened the door they saw the Hokage but he wasn't alone he was with the daymiyo Jiraya opened his mouth but then closed it Sarutobi nodded towards the sannian's then looked towards the daymiyo "so that's basically what i want to do by the time im done everything will be at least one hundred percent" he said Jiraya noticed his tone of voice it was no longer a grandfatherly tone this was the tone of the God of Shinobi and it scared him a lot the daymiyo got up and nodded his head "I want it done sarutobi they were my friends to and I want there son to be brought back unharmed understood" Sarutobi nodded as the daymiyo left he gave Tsunade and Jiraya a glance then shook his head they both raised there eyebrows and when he left they looked towards Sarutobi "what was that about sensei" asked Tsunade Sarutobi just looked at them with a cold and steely gaze that made them fidge a little it was like they were genin again "why are you too here is the question that needs to be asked" said the third fire shadow Jiraya fixed his sensei a gaze that was just as emotionless and cold as his that it made Tsunade look at the to of them she had never saw this side of Jiraya yeah when he was serious it was nothing to play around with but this this is like looking at the shinigami and not caring "we saw Naruto" said Jiraya Sarutobi's eyes widened exponentially "Tsunade close and lock the door Jiraya place your most powerful Privacy seal on the room now" he demanded in a serious, business-like tone.

Startled by the seriousness of his mentor's command, he immediately pulled out his patented privacy seal from his pocket and slapped it on the walls then going through hand seals to activate it. When he released his chakra, the room immediately glowed a bright blue before dying down signifying that the privacy barrier is up and running.

"Good, now both of you sit down. There are a lot of things that needs to be done and we don't have enough time to do it." said Sarutobi while beckoning them to sit in front of him. He immediately took out four folders from his drawer and passed two of them towards his students, one each. "Read it. I'll give you the other set when you're done."