Chapter 2 : First day of school

Paige's P.O.V.

Since we just moved here we had to get our schedules and fill out the forms they told us about when Jace called the school last week.

Unfortunately, the forms were a lot of work. 😒 On the bright side, we got to miss first period.

Thirty minutes later, me and my brothers were walking to our second period class. They had visited the school earlier to talk to the sports coaches so they knew their way around the school; which meant they could head straight to their second period class without asking for help from anyone lingering in the halls. I, on the other hand, has no idea where I was going.

Luckily, a girl with  blonde hair and big bright green eyes was walking towards what I guessed was her next class, only a few yards away from me.

"Hey,"I called to the girl. "Do you know where Mrs.Cap's science class is? It's my second period class."

When I saw the confused look ok the girl's face I added,"I'm new here."

The confused gleam in her eye disappeared and was replaced by a friendly smile. "That's my second class too. It's right there,"she pointed to a door at the end of the hall. "I can take you to your other classes too if you'd like."

"Thanks,"I smile gratefully. "My name's Paige. What's yours?"

She stuck her hand out towards me-suddenly all serious,"The names Amy. Nice to meet you. Wanna be my friend?"

I shook her hand and responded with,"Sure." Her eyes softened and she smiled happily. Then she linked arms with me and dragged us to our science class.

------------------------------------------

Shoutout to long_live_skittles
For helping me with this chapter 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀