Chapter 1 - Goodbye Beverly Hills

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!" My alarm screams waking me up instantly. This is it now. The dreaded day. We are moving!!! I've been hoping this day would never come. I don't want to leave my friends and our beautiful house. I don't see why we have to move as we are really happy here but mum and dad said
"You'll understand one day" Understand what? That you're taking me away from my happiness! It must be important though because mum and dad are really happy and settled here too.

"Emily!!!" Mum screams up the stairs.
"Get ready darling, the removal van will be here in an hour." I drag myself out of bed and make sure that I had put everything in the boxes.

When I had packed everything of mine, I got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. Today I was wearing my black top, black jeans and a nice patterned silky cardigan. I was wearing my silver sparkly heels with my river island black hand bag. This was my average day outfit.

I was having pancakes for breakfast. I don't usually have pancakes because mum says it takes too long to make for a breakfast but because I'm really un happy she's making them for me. I love pancakes! I have syrup and strawberries with a little bit of Nutella. Mmmmm!!

Dad comes downstairs in his normal day clothes. He's wearing a blue and white stripy top with his jeans.
"Hello beautiful! You're looking nice today."
"Thanks dad" I smile at him and then carry on eating. My dad is very busy today because he's got to sort everything out for the move and then he's driving us over to our new house.

After an hour of waiting around the removal van arrives. We all help load the van with our boxes. We don't have tons of boxes because we have got rid of a lot of our things so we can buy new things for our new house. I'm looking forward to my new bedroom but that's just about it. I don't want to leave Casey and Elle, my bestest friends ever.

Once the van is full and our house is empty the van drives away and we lock up and get in our car. I love our car. We have a red mazda mazda6. Once we're all in the car we look at the house one last time. Goodbye Beverly Hills. You will certainly be missed.

----------------------------------------------
This is my new book. I hope you enjoy my first chapter. Please like and comment and follow me, that would be appreciated.
Thanks xx