Living With One Direction

Okay so this is my first time writing a fanfic so i dont really know how to so bare with me.

Madison's P.O.V

"Madison can you please come and help me?" She yelled from the kitchen

"Yeah mom one second!" I yelled right when i finished my homework. I dont even know why i'm doing the homework because i'm moving to an new school.

As i walked into the kitchen i saw her packing up all the dishes.

"What do you need mom?" I just asked a really dumb question obviously she need help packing dishes.

"I need help packing away the dishes." She said. And i'm so happy we are moving to the UK i hate the neighbor hood we are in and i hate West Chester Day High School. Its the worst because i would always get bullied for loving One Direction.

"Okay." I said

____________________________________________________

After we were done packing up the dishes i was zoning

"Hun i got to go to the store with your brother to get some food for the car tomorrow."

"Yeah yeah okay mom. Can i go to a One Direction signing in the mall today?"

"Yeah i guess but be safe!"

"Okay mom and can you drop me off there?"

"Yeah of corse hun."

____________________________________________________

As i got out of the car my mom said

"Have fun stay safe!"

I nodded and said "You too mom." As the car drove away i watched it until i couldn't see it any more.

When i walked in the building there were about 2,000 people in line.

_______________________________TWO HOURS LATER______ __________________________

I was 12 people away from meeting the boys :) Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. Five minutes later. It was my turn to meet the boys but of course i forgot my poster in the car. Well maybe i could just talk to them?

When i was talking to Harry a breaking news flash came on the T.V and said that a car had got into an accident right in front on the grocery store but then i recognized that car and tears streamed down my face.

____________________________________________________

Okay guys so this is the first chapter. Dont forget to vote :). I'm sorry if this is bad, i'm not good at writing fanfics.