Chapter 3

Madison's POV

While we were getting out of the car a bunch of fans swarmed us. They were shouting things like

"Lou can you sign this!!?? Please!!"

"I love you guys so much!"

"Who is that whore?!"

"Harry i got you a kitten!"

"Louis do you want some carrots?!" The one girl said as she threw carrots at us.

The one thing that someone said that really hurt me is 'Who is that whore?!' I felt like stabbing that person. When i was deep into that thought thats when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the hotel.

"Madison we half to go up to the 9th floor and find you a room close to all of ours." Liam said

"Okay, but i have no clothes and i dont have my phone. Will one of you to drive my to my house and help me get it all."

"Harry will do it!" Niall said loudly

"Ummmmm i guess me and Madison will go. So we'll see you guys later."

"Bye see you later" Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis said at the same time.

__________________________

When we arrived at my house Harry offered to help me pack everything of mine up.

Harry said he was going to go get some water. While he was doing that I saw a photo album with tons of pics of me my mom and my brother. I started crying. All the great times me and my family had. And now they're gone. I started to sob some more. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and say

"You okay love?"

"Yeah i'm fine i just was looking through some pictures of my family." Then i started to cry a little bit more. Harry wrapped me in a hug and all of my tears dried up.

"Well we better get going its getting late." Harry said

"Yeah it is."

"Do you have everything you need?"

"Laptop, phone, clothes, bed sheets. Yep i got everything and I think thats it."

"Alrighty lets get going."

We hopped into the car and started driving off to the hotel.

__________________________

Well um btw if you didn't know Madison is 19. Well i dont update every day or two. I update whenever i have time to, cause i'm always busy with homework and going to dance and stuff like that cause every single teacher is swarming me with homework every single day. Okay so dont forget to vote. And sorry for the short chapters i think of the chapters as i go along. So Bye. Ill update soon!!!