Chapter One: His Name is Weston

A boy was sitting, alone, in a medium sized sitting room in front of a piano. Beautiful chords came from it as the boy let his hands dance across the keys like a ballerina across a stage. Until his 3 siblings ran in.
"WESTON! WESTON!" They all yelled seeming like they needed the boys attention immediately. He sighed and responded.
"Yes, Camden?" He looked at the youngest girl. She giggled and the three children grabbed a hold and ran with him.
"Where are you beasts taking me?!" He yelled and frowned.
"Valida and Kodi found something you'll love, Weston!" The youngest said. They were soon traveling down their stone path to the courtyard and gardens. They went past the small fountain separating the gardens from the courtyard and to the very back of the garden. Before a large lady came out.
"You damned kids! Get into the house, your Aunt Sarie is going to get here soon!" The kids jumped and the boy quickly listened as his siblings followed him. They all marched inside and into the coat room where they leave their shoes behind. They March up the large oak stairs and separate to go to their rooms. The boy, Weston, quickly closed his door to start panicking.
"Oh blast it! Why does that woman always come back! She is too much of a danger to us." He complained about Aunt Sarie.
"She always brings Kodi things he likes! Camden and Valida always get a nice dress. For Weston? Nothing but annoying music boxes.