My mate (discontinued)

Colton POV

Walking into the new school I knew something was different. My wolf was jumping up and down in excitement but I had no idea what for.

I was still on edge about the dream I had this morning. I dreamed of a girl with carmel skin and the lightest brown eyes.

"Colton wake up." I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. With tight coils of brown hair that went down to her shoulders and rosy lips I almost couldn't breathe because of our compromising position. She was sprawled across my lap and when she saw that I was awake she moved her whole body back which made her rub against me. I knew I was dreaming, when would a gorgeous girl like her ever end up in bed with me?!?

"Who are you?" I managed to breathe out. "Kali" she said fanning her breath across my face as she drew lazy circles on my bare chest. I quivered underneath her. Since I knew all to well this was a dream I said what I had been dying to say since I heard her voice. "I want you Kali."

"Good" with that she attached her lips on to my neck. "Kali" I groaned. She rocked against me and I felt a wave of pleasure hit me. I grabbed her head and brought it in front of my face. For the first time since she "awoke" me I looked at what she was wearing and once I did I wasn't sure I would be able to look away. Kali was in the shortest shorts and the tinniest tank top although I wasn't complaining. She was perfect i would say about 135 pound and she had perfect assets especially her backend that was pressed tightly against my newly awakened me. I started to lean in to kiss her and just as my lips were a centimeter were away...

BRING BRING

The school bell snapped me out my dream. I realized had just been standing motionless and I quickly walked into the office.

"Hi I'm Colton Steph. I'm new here." Im a lone wolf along with my parents but we're not rouge. My dad was called in to be the new beta because the alphas old one died and no one else had beta blood.

"Here your schedule and um... Dylan!" the secretary called out to a kid waking in the hall way. He had blonde hair and green eyes and looked about 15, so in my grade.

"Yeah ms.H?"

"Do you think you could show Colton around?"

"Sure." He said with a smile "Follow me." He said and walked out of the office. I followed him out to the hall, I was hit by his scent, he was the alpha's son. "Your the new beta's son right?"

"Yeah."

"Great. If you want you can come and hang out at the pack house today and get to know everybody."

"Thanks man."

"No problem. what's your first class?"

"Mr.Bowe."

"I have the same class. Here we are.'' Me and Dylan ended up having the same classes all day. He said he could give me a ride to his house. I texted my mom just to make sure she knew where I was and then hopped into Dylan's blue jeep.

When we pulled up to the pack house I was surprised to see how big it was. I knew my old pack was small but I didn't know that the new pack was his large either. I walked up the porch and into the house. I got a trace of the most wonderful smell I have ever smelled but before I had time to think about it I realized Dylan was asking me a question.

"You can just put your stuff on the ground. Want to play GTA V?"

"If you can handle defeat?"

"Hahaha. You are funny young grasshopper, now watch the master show you how it's done."

About 2 hours later we were still playing. I couldn't help it that the game was so addicting. Suddenly the smell of lavender and mint surrounded me and I took a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell me you were playing GTA V? Afraid I would kick your butt again?" said the voice I had been dreaming about.I froze. It couldn't be though because that's all she was, my wildest fantasy.

"I was sick that day and you know it, Kali."

I looked up from my frozen position to see her, right in front of me. Kali was here, in the same clothes from my dream and that alone had all the thoughts left my mind and only focused on the way the dream her had been presses against me.

I could feel myself getting harder and as if my mom knew she called and told me to come home now. "I got to go man. I'll see you tomorrow?" I said not taking my eyes off of Kali's face, half afraid that if I looked away I would look at some other parts of her that were also very appeasing to the eye.

"Yeah. I'll catch you later dude." said Dylan still looking at the T.V.

"K. Catch you later." I said and slowly got to the door together all my stuff.

"Is this yours?" said Kali. I peered her way and saw her in my sweatshirt. "I thought it was Dylan's sorry."

"Is Dylan your..."

"Brother. He was adopted."

"Oh ok. So the sweat shirt?" I said looking anywhere but her face so I wouldn't be so dang tempted to kiss her.

"Oh yeah here." she said and then did something that will be forever imprinted in my mind. She slowly pulled off my sweatshirt and it caused her white pajama shirt to ride up until it was just over her belly button. By the time it was over her head I was almost considering to tell her to keep it and then change my mind again just so I could see that perfect skin of hers. When only her head was left inside the sweatshirt she pulled it up and shook her hair out and I was almost to the point of begging her to make her so it again.

As she handed back to me I made sure to brush fingers on to hers and sure enough tingles traveled up my arm.

"I'll see you again Kali." And with those words I walked away but I knew that when I fell asleep, she would be there.