2

My three saviors were standing before me, shaking my brother's hand, greeting him as the newest members of The Authority. I couldn't actually believe they are actually on board with being the new members of the Authority, all of dressed in their old shield ring gear, it seemed more legitimate and more true with glance I took at them.

All three were dressed in black special ops gear, black cargo pants, black boots and padded vests. If they were becoming bodyguards for us, they certainly looked the part. They truly appeared menacing, standing there in dark colours , i mean obviously I had seen all three of them in tv when they were in the shield, but close and personal they looked even more impressive. All three tall and well built. They appeared a force to be reckoned with, like you wouldn't want to get on their wrong side. I'd seen it for myself only an hour earlier how truly frightening they could be as a unit let alone how frightening they are as single competitors, and I could now see why shane and Stephanie wanted to fast track them back together,they truly did look more impressive than the club

The fans were going to go wilde to see them reformed and for action tonight on raw

"May I welcome Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose to the authority " my brother said, Randy, Big Show, Kane and J&J getting up to greet our newest members

I simply sat there, staring at them, both surprised by how layed back they were but excited knowing what they could do because of they had done in the past . Steph came to stand by me.

"Think they'll live up to dad's expectations?" she asked. "He seems really fixed on these boys."

I smirked. "I have a funny feeling they'll do rather well. Dad and shane are almost always right about these things. I trust his judgement."

The Shield made their rounds, shaking everyone's hand and accepting their welcomes. As they got closer to me, I stood from my seat, and I had to wonder one thing.

There was one tiny detail about this whole situation that had me somewhat confused.

If The Shield had known they were debuting in WWE, how had they not recognised me or mentioned anything to me at the coffee shop?. I know I'm only a silent GM but I have been to every hall of fame since I was little and I do go to wrestlemania every year.

So why the silence? Why mention nothing?

Eventually they approached me, Dean holding his hand out for me to shake, a knowing smirk on his face. "Mackenize lee McMahon , I assume." God he was cocky.

With suspicious eyes, I slipped my hand into his, shaking it. "Yes... but you already knew that. Am I right?"

"You certainly are," he said, letting my hand go, Roman stepping forward to shake it this time.

My eyebrows were furrowed in utter confusion. "So you did know it was me earlier."

Roman shook my hand and let it go, making room for Seth. "Of course we knew. In the wrestling world, who doesn't know Mackenize McMahon ?" the two toned hair man said.

"So... why didn't you say anything to me about all this?" I questioned, looking at all three with a confused smile.

"Since our return and reforming tonight is going to be such a surprise, we were asked by your brother to keep quiet and say nothing to no one in case we gave the game away," Roman explained. "Not even his little sister was allowed to know."