Chapter 13: London race/ Emily Taken

Recaps: "That thing on the top is like a flap it opens up and can easily flip a car without any trouble and it's also pretty damn fast" he said as he finished taking the bullet out and patched me up as we looked at the paper and wrote the name of the parts down.

Dom's pov:

I was up early today as I walked to the window and thought of Emily "Morning Dom" Brian said "Morning Brian" I said as he came up and stood next to me "We should be able to save Letty soon and stop Shaw so we can go home" Brian said as I agreed with him.

I was working on a camaro ss as I heard Roman and Tej arguing "Man relax I've been known how to handle big guns" Roman said "You've been known to handle that big ass head" Tej said as I chuckled "Hey Dom" Han called me as I stopped and went to him "I found the location of a street race tonight" Han said as I was about to say something but the thing Roman had shoot straight towards us and missed our faces as it hit the wall as Gisele walked in and I glanced at them as Roman gave Tej the gun and Tej pointed at Roman.

I went back to working on the car as I thought of Emily and what I would do to her when I get home, I had to end up going to the bathroom as I thought of the last time I pleasured Emily.

Warning sexual content

When I got to the bathroom which was pretty far from everyone else and I was thankful for that, I pulled down my pants and rubbed myself as I moaned Emily's name and continued, I rubbed myself harder as I scream Emily's name and thought of her doing the same.

Sexual content ends

I continued rubbing myself until I heard someone laughing and my eyes widened as I quickly cleaned myself off and opened the door to see Roman there "So how was your personal party in there" he joked which was horrible as I glared at him "Tell this to anyone else and I will hunt you down got it" I said as Roman stopped laughing and gulped.

After that I went back to fixing the car, it was finally night time and I went to the races as I looked around and saw people dancing and doing other stuff as my eyes landed on Letty.

She went up to the starting line as I went up next to her "You really are asking for a death wish aren't you" she asked "I just wanna race" I said "You're funeral" she said "Ride or die remember" I said as she stiffened a bit and I smiled.

We started racing as I had the lead until I heard cops coming "Just like old times" I said as I turned and drifted as I drove in reverse then went back to driving forward.

I had won the race and Letty lead me to a secluded area "You remember a girl named Emily" I asked her "No sorry you must be confused with someone else" she said as Shaw came up "Gotta go" she said as she left.

"Well if it isn't Dominic Toretto" he said as I looked at him "Emily and Isabella are quite beautiful you know I'd hate to see a mother die because of the father" he said as I balled my fist and saw a red mark on my chest as one appeared on his chest.

"So what's your motto" he asked me "My family" I said "But Emily is the most important" he said as he smiled and left "Your lucky I followed you Toretto" Hobbs said "Not now Hobbs" I said getting in the car and left thinking about what Shaw was saying and why he was asking so many questions.

Emily's pov:

I was home with Mia and it was mid afternoon as we we're watching TV when Brian's security system thing went off "Grab Jack" I told Mia as we both grabbed our babies and ran to the back yard.

I knew they we're going to follow us so I did what any mother would do to protect there child "Mia take Isabella and Jack I'm going to lead them another way" I said as Mia grabbed Isabella "I'll call Dom" Mia said as I nodded and ran a different direction, I turned a corner and was caught by a girl as a guy came and the last thing that crossed my head before I was knocked un conscious was 'Dom please save me'.
---------------------------------------------------------
Cl: Hello my wonderful readers and Fast and furious fans so what do you think is going to happen and also do you think I should continue doing sexual contents or not? please comment me what you Think and don't forget to vote 😀😀