Chapter Three

"Holy shit am I brilliant or what,"

hearing Niall brag about his 'amazing plan' yet I still have yet to see the amazement of it.

"Niall can you please lower your voice. You're dragging unwanted attention to yourself."

Niall stopped in the middle of the sidewalk making me bump into his petite figure.

"What the fuck Niall, you can't just stop in the middle of a crowded walkway."

He turned around giving me his best bitch face before sighing. He walked up to me so we were about 2 inches apart. He looked me in my eyes and before I know it he was kissing me.

And before I knew it I was kissing him back.

But as soon as the kiss started it ended, Niall pulled away resting his forehead against mine and the first words to come out of my mouth,

"Why did you stop?"

Niall gave me a confused look before looking across the streets he then smiled up at me before pecking my lips taking my hand and dragging me to who knows where. Leaving me still as confused as ever.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was watching tv when Niall walked out in my Halloween costume that I've had for years. He stood in front of me in all his glory.

I of course couldn't just sit there and not laugh he looked absolutely ridiculous.

"Niall what are you doing? You look absolutely ridiculous," I said in between laughs voicing my thoughts. Niall roles his eyes before plopping down next to me.

"Oh shut up Harry. What do you know about looking good. All your shirts are see through floral print."

I mock being offended, hitting Niall in the face with the foam finger. "I'll have you know men's floral print is in fashion Mr.Snapback and sneakers. Typical white boy."

Niall glares at me before standing up from his seat on the couch, brushing imaginary crumbs and dust off of his half naked body. I chuckle at his offended actions.

As Niall is half way out of the room I remember the short kiss we shared hours ago.

"Hey Niall, I have something to talk to you about."

Niall turns around with curiosity swimming in his ocean blue eyes,

"Yeah sure. Just let me get changed real quick- or is it that important that it can't wait?"

I stand up shaking my head a faint blush on my cheeks for a reason I don't know,

"Yeah that's fine, go put some clothes on No one wants to see all that,"

I tease him before going into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle from off the counter. I chug down half of the bottle not realizing how thirsty I actually was.

I turn around reaching up to grab a packet of cookies on top of the cabinets. Before I get the chance to reach up and grab them, there's a knock at the door.

I sigh looking at the cookies longingly. I place my bare feet flat on the ground and walk towards the door. I look through the little peephole that was placed at the top center of the door.

I look and all I can see is a man with a buzz cut. Me being the clueless person I am opened the door only to find Zayn Malik looking as godly as ever standing in front of me.

Before he has the chance to look up at me I quickly slam the door. I stand there mouth open not knowing what to do. I quickly run towards my room looking for Niall,

"Niall, we have a 911 situation!"

Niall comes running out of the bathroom clad in his black Calvin Klein boxers with a towel on his head,

"What happened ! Remain calm, I repeat remain calm!"

I run up to Niall so I'm standing right in front of him. I grab onto his shoulder,

"Niall, Zayn is here!"

I whisper yell to him in a panicked tone hoping he will understand my dyer situation.

Niall gives me an are you kidding me look before walking to the front door.

I quickly run after him stopping him from answering the door,

"Niall you can't just answer the door like that. You don't have any clothes on!"

He looks down at himself before looking at me. He shrugged his shoulders before striking a pose,
"What, Jealous?"

I give him my best bitch please face before he takes of his towel and throws it at me. He proceeds to walk towards the door. I silently panicked and I did the first thing that came to mind...

I tackled him.