"A New Life"

Regina Red's P.O.V

I could not believe it, I could not stop myself. I know my sister may be a bitch but she's looked out for me as a kid ....before she was crazy and I can't stand by and watch a man force her to do things she did not want to do.

"I told you to leave Kayla! Why did you frigging try to rescue me huh? Did I ask you to do that?! You just killed him and we have no way out of this frekien place!" Wendy yelled at me as I panicked holding the gun with a bag covering my hands.

"Wendy he was going to rape you! He was forcing you have sex with him! Hate and dislike me all you want but I killed a rapist and now I'm gonna call the cops, this guy is a sick pervert and I don't care whose uncle or father he is!" I demanded to her as I took out my Iphone to dial the French Police.

"Stop!" she blurted in anger as she grabbed the gun and pointed it at me as she shut the door. "Press a button and I'll fucking kill you. Let me be clear bitch! I want nothing to do with you! I never did! I did not ask for your help and now look what the fuck you've just done to this man! I won't go to jail!" Wendy explained in an angry tone as she pressed the gun roughly against my chest into my heart.

"Okay! Okay!" I said in fear as I put the phone down. She kept the gun at my chest as she looked into my eyes with deep anger.

"You listen to me and listen good Kayla. You are gonna erase any trace you were ever here, you are going to leave this party and pretend like nothing has happened. Tomorrow you will meet me under the bridge, I will provide you with enough money to move on fresh and never contact me...ever! If you think you'll double cross me and attempt to breath word of anything you did or heard so help me god I'll kill you way worse than you killed Faizon" Wendy said calmly to me as she looked at me with vengeful hate before adding "Kayla please don't be stupid, think how your husband walked out of your life and if you act stupid he can be back in just as quick, trust me last thing I wanna see is that body on the black market again. So, leave and from this moment on this conversation never happened" Wendy demanded me as she made her point and looked at me intensely.

"Deal" I said in an aggrovated tone as I feared the bitch might attempt to really kill me or worse bring him back. "Wend-" I said before I got cut off by a loud knock on the door and a strange voice.

"Wendy? the stock holders said they saw you go in here with that reporter. Well, anyways Devon is looking for you so uh if you two are okay it'd be great if you joined the party. Apparently, the designers are ready to name his new Co Partner for the Dior Campaign. Wendy?" Devon's father explained as he waited on the other side of the door patiently on Wendy's response.

"Uh, we will be out in a second Vic. Me and Regina have to clear a private fashion matter up, I'll be up in five" Wendy answered calmly as if nothing had just happened.

"Alright, I'll see you Wend" Victor said kindly before heading back to the party .

"God, that was close! You can leave now!" Wendy demanded from me.

"Wow" I said in a low tone as I walked to the door. "Did you ever think that maybe I actually did care for my sister? that for a change she'd see me as a supporter not an enemy? I'm not here to ruin your life and don't worry I'll leave without your help because you'd rather me dead than answer a phone call" I said in a sad tone as I wiped my eyes and stood by the door before exiting.

"When you grow up a little more you'll learn theirs no such thing as a supporter because your biggest fan is your worst enemy" Wendy said calmly as she redressed herself and I walked off.