'High' expectations

At the weapon factory of 935's schemes lay the four men fighting for their lives.

As the horde of undead end for a while, it's uncertain what they can do to survive...

"Need ammo! Hey weird voice! Give me ammo!" Dempsey shouted at the sky. "Stupid American.." Richtofen whispered as he walked away to the catwalk. Takeo had set up his defences up on it.

While Takeo watched Richtofen walk up the stairs, a drunk Nikolai suddenly bursted. "Ey'! No vodka for you, Japanese!" Takeo sighed.

"Why couldn't I have just killed him earlier..." Takeo thought.

5 minutes later...

Nikolai suddenly caught a whiff of something... "More vodka? Where is it?" He asked no-one. He travelled everywhere and couldn't find it.. Until he got close to the Thompson chalk-drawing.

"It's up the cut-off stairs? Takeo get over here and let me stand on your head!" The Russian shouted. He ended up using barrels to climb the stairs. "Would've been satisfying if it were Takeo..."

He entered the closed door to find a vending machine behind it, but it was one he never saw before...

"Guys, get over here!"

2 minutes later

"What did you call us over for?" Dempsey asked. "Yea, and why is there a paper glued to the barrels that says 'Takeo' on it?"

"Check this room!" The Russian insisted. They went in to see the vending machine. "Wow, that is new.." Richtofen whispered.

Nikolai was more interested in the other vending machine... "Vodka! Endless vodka!"