Meet Saya

Name: Saya
Alias: Demon shadow
Type: Ghoul/ Vampire/ Demon
Hair: long white with Dark pinkish purple highlights ( natural)
Eyes: big innocent and curious red eyes
Skin: cream / light peach
Height: 5'5
Ghoul form: hair turns shorter, eyes turn into ones of a demon/ghoul
Kagune:
Ukaku: larger black/ red Dragon wings. Wingspan 10ft
Koukaku: Bothe of her arms turn into those of a dragons. With deadly razor sharp claws that cuts through any thing.
Rinkaku: they look like fox  tails. She has nine in total. They are each 10 ft long and deadly sharp.
Bikaku: Is on long /huge Dragon tall that is 12ft long with razor blades sticking out of it.
Demon form: see in story
Likes: Sweets, coffe, reading, her friends, family, Music, drawing, singing, Tokyo, and shiny things
Dislikes: mean creatures, bullies, creatures that hurt or harm her family and friends , and being awoken.
Personality: kind ,sweet , caring, shy very very shy, rarely angry or sad, quiet, smart, and helpful. But when angered ...well let's just hope you said good by to your family. So hint hint don't make her angry. Oh and don't make her sad or cry because it would break you heart over and over even when you die your heart will still break over and over.
Bio
When she was only 3 years old her parents gave her to the Kiryus to save her from her grandparents. When she was 9 she fought off Shizuka. Her and Zero then went to live with Kaien Cross and Yuki. Zero became very very overprotective of Saya. Saya at the age of 10 trains to become a vampire hunter even though she is one her self, yet the hunter association welcomed her with open arms. At the age of 13 she moved to Tokyo to live with her cousin Touka Kirishima. There Saya learned the ways of a goul. She also caught the eyes of Ken Kaneki. Saya also has her best friend Uta in Tokyo. At the age of 16 she moves back to Europe to attend True Cross Academy.

Now this is where our story begins.

Enjoy