Chapter 1

"Hey! Give me back my glasses you idiot!" I protested. My friend Sam stole my glasses. I'm Camberley.

"Never!" She screamed. I huffed furiously.

"Fine! If you don't I'll tell the whole school who you have a crush on." I smirked devilishly.

She gasped. "You wouldn't." She scowled. 'Watch me' I mouthed.

We were currently in the cafeteria.

"Can I get everyone's attention please!?" I yelled while making a microphone out of my hands. Everyone talking, whispering, reading, laughing, or playing on their phones stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"My friend here," I said gesturing towards Sam. "Stole my glasses. She won't give them back. Do you want to know who her crush is?" I asked randomly. Sam just fumed with anger.

Surprisingly the whole cafeteria erupted with people saying "No that's mean." And all Sam did was smirk. Ohh I wanted smack it right off of her.

Ding!

An idea popped into my head. "Sam?" I put my best scared look on and said, "There's a spider crawling on your head."

"Your lying." She said. Then behind her a boy, that was most likely listening, started crawling his fingers on her head.

Her eyes widened and she screamed. While she was calming down I snatched my glasses from her hands. And fell on the ground laughing. Once I calmed down I stood up.

"Thank you." I said.

The bell rang after that and I went to class.

~

I was reading when the guy who has a crush on me dropped a piece of paper on my desk. His name was Bradly. School player.

I opened the paper up and his number was written on it. No surprise there.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"Hey, um, Bradly you seem to have lost your number. Good thing I found it huh?" I asked then dropped the paper on his desk and walked away.

He took the paper and, again, passed me and dropped it. But before he went back to his desk I stopped him.

"Your hand seems to have a hole in it. You might want to go to the nurse." I said to him and he angrily stomped back to his seat.

(A/N: first chapter. Whoop whoop. I have tons of ideas for this book. Well until next time, ✌)