/1\

I look at myself in the mirror one last time before I head out to the bar. I look the same as always. Desperate. Whatever. I put on another coat of lipstick and call a cab. Oh crap. I forgot my fake I.D. I grab it and stick it in my purse and get in the cab.

"I'll be going to Suburban please."

"Honey, that's a bar, can I see an I.D?"

"Ugh here."

He glances at it and take me to the bar. I get out and show the security guard my I.D. I give him a wink and he smirks and smacks my butt. I go into the club and there are tons of people, but before I do anything I need a drink. I want some vodka.

"I want some shots of SKYY."

"Woah, that's really strong are you sure you want that?"

"Yes please!"

As soon as he puts it I tilt it back and the burning shoots down my throat and I shake my head like a wet dog.

"More."

He sighs.

"Alright."

I take about 7 more shots. I'm as drunk as a skunk. Now, time to go to the VIP to meet my guy. I walk and pass through the velvet rope and there he is. My drug dealer. He's the guy I really love. He can always make me happy.

"Ahhh Lennon, nice to see you."

He's got girls all around the couch and chairs and I walk over and sit on his lap.

"Hey baby."

I give him a kiss and he presses me on top of him until I get so sloppy that he pulls away. Another one of his mistresses gets jealous and pulls me by the hair off of him. She sits on his lap and gives him and lap dance. He kisses her and tells her maybe later and then motions for me to come have a seat. I go and he hands me an ecstasy. I take the pill and then I feel myself lightening up. I walk over to Derrick and kiss him and crawl all over him. He sucks on my neck and eventually he leaves me with a love bite. I gasp for air and thank Derrick for the pill. I go back to the bar and drink a few more shots. I feel myself struggling to walk in high heels, but I walk to the dance floor and start dancing. I feel someone grab my waist and it's an older man. I start yelling at him to get off me and he's smirking.

"I'm sorry sir, she's with me."

I look over to see a really hot guy staring into the eyes of the old man. He takes me by the hand and leads me to a couch with him alone.

"What are you doing out there all alone? I was with all my buddies and I noticed you tugging away. I knew you couldn't have been 21, but you seemed to have fooled everyone else, so I went and got you. I'm not 21 yet either, but you need to be careful. You could seriously get hurt."

"Why are you doing that for me?"

"You don't seem like such a bad person, just sad."

"Who do you think you are to march me away and be all heroic huh?? I've been doing this for a while and I think I can get myself out of trouble! I was having fun!"

"Well my name's Mason. Mason Adams. And who might you be?"

"My name's Lennon Faith Paige."

"Well Lennon, let's take you home."

"I don't need you!"

"Well you may not need me, but I want to help. So, where do you live?"

"Maple Grove Road. Second house on the left."

"Okay then. Let's go."

He takes my hand and leads me out to his car. He puts me in his passenger seat and buckles me up. I feel myself dozing off.

When I wake up I'm in my bed. That's funny. I don't remember anything from last night after I took the pill. Ouch. My head is pounding. I take 2 aleve and get ready for school. I straighten my hair and throw on some clothes. A band tee and some jeans. My converse too. I decide that my thick, chestnut hair is being too complicated, so I pull it into a messy bun. I look in the mirror and I look pale and my blue eyes look like they suffer from exhaustion. I grab my backpack and keys, then I'm off to school. I'm driving until I make a right and pull into the student parking lot. I go to my locker first and grab my history books. My best friend Brooklyn comes up to me.

"Hi!!"

"Ouch Brooke! I'm suffering from severe hangover, could you not be so loud!"

"Oh sorry. Guess what.."

"What?"

"There's a HOT new guy, and he has a six pack. Oh man Len, he's like wow."

"Yeah, yeah let's just go to first block."

We head to history and I sit at my usual seat beside Brooke. Mrs. Bradshaw walks in and shushes everyone.

"Okay class. I have a new student to introduce!!"

We all sort of grumble and I look up. The guy looks scarily familiar, but I don't know.

"There he is!!"

"Brooke, I feel like I've seen him before."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"CLASS BEHAVE YOURSELF!"

"Hello everyone. My name is Mason Adams."

Mason Adams. Oh my god. I give myself a facepalm and he looks at me with a shocked look. He smiles and plops down at the desk right next to me.

"Well hi there Lennon Faith Paige. Nice to see you again."

__________________________

-Authors Note: Hey guys! I'm writing another romance whoops. I really like writing romances and some of this is going to be based off of personal experiences. Not the drugs and alcohol and clubs, but the emotional part behind it. I hope you all enjoy and there's lots to come. If you get bored I'm writing another book called The Liar, The Thief, and The Schizophrenic Girl, it's an action/adventure/kinda romancy not really. I hope you guys like this. Happy reading! :* -GT