My Parents {Background}

Names: Jesse/Lindsay

Ages: 36/ 33

Date Married: July 8th

Story: My father met my mother at a carnival; My dad being my dad was an outgoing type guy and said hi (even though he was working). He got her address and wrote her a letter. My dad was younger than 19 at the time.

   My dad enlisted in the army around 2000 (I think) my mom and him were talking and my mom had a boyfriend but dad somehow still convinced her to travel to California and stay with him and his Marines; her and her boyfriend (Nick) were fighting  and she needed a break, according to my dad. so he bought her and her friends some plane tickets and the next thing they know my mom and her friends are at his doorstep. Mom became friends with all the Marines and basically got what she wanted all the time. They got married when my dad was 21 and my mom was 17.  All of this happened really fast and they were convinced they were in love. so my parents got married July 8th on a beach in  bathing suits (lmao I love them).

     My Dad gets home from Irag and his ex (Kelly) comes at him with adoption papers. She wants him to give up my older brother to her new boyfriend. My dad just getting home from Irag.. Agrees that Zack (my brother) should have better and he signs the papers.

________________________________To Be Continued_____________________________________