The Beginning

"Hey hey!"
"Huh" I say confusingly.
"Hey hey, are you alright?"
I slowly open my eyes fuck my head hurts, then I saw a girl with a light pink hair color, and with an adorable cat hoodie.
  "Ya I think I'm alright, and who are you? Do you know where we are? I say puzzled.
  "My name is Chiaki Nanami the ultimate gamer. I think we are on an island because we are on a school trip.What's your name?" Chiaki said
  That sounds familiar, I think I have heard of that name before. Then it hit me, I was in Hopes Peak Academy. I was talking to Chiaki and some other people about how they couldn't remember how they got in a classroom. Suddenly a pink stuffed animal rabbit popped out of a desk wearing a toto and it also had a staff. Then she said her name was Magical Miracle Girl Usami aka Usami, she claimed to be our teacher of a school trip. She said that everyone was going to go on a school trip and she took her staff out and then we appeared on the island.
  "My name is Sarah Ashina I'm the ultimate runner." I say enthusiastically.
  "Hey well we should go around and talk too other people because Usami told us to, byee!" Said Chiaki as she walked away.
  "Well bye then" I say standing up.
When I stood up I saw a coconut right next to me. Wow, I guess I got hit by a coconut, and that's how I passed out. Damn that coconut is huge( like this d). So Im  going to look around for people to talk too and, I need to know what the hells going on.

Well that's the end of the chapter. I Hopeee you like it and have an amazing day😊👋🏼!!! And also give me some feed back plz your awesome.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️