Introduction

[Hey pepo. New on Wattpad! :D Please correct my mistakes and give feedback! Any names related to the names here are purely coincidental. Heheh looool. XD xx]

In this story, my name is Delia. Known as Lia to my friends. If you want to know. Heh.

**~~**

"Gah! I hate that idiot!" I said as I ran off.

My best friend, Diana, tried to grab my paw but me, being the strong and fast one, was too quick and I ran off, as fast as lighting. I ran straight into the dense forest, not stopping at all. I raced past the prickly thorn bushes and the sharp twigs, not caring how much pain I felt. I just had to get away from them.

The social world.

It's killing me.

I hate being with random people. When we have to introduce ourselves and whatever. I hate it. I love being alone.

I don't give a damn to all the males that like me.

The only people I like being around with is Delia.

Well maybe.

**~~**

I was just lazily lying around in the grass, waiting for boredom to end. The merciless sun was shining and the glare blinded my eyes. It was silent, as I had run off to my favorite 'playground', away from my family and mates. A large plain, with tall grass and a few trees.

I stifled a yawn and stood up. I sensed something. A movement. I laid among the grass, camouflaging myself as I scanned my surroundings for anyone, or anything. It couldn't be my family, or my mates, because they didn't know of this place. It was beyond exploration. You will need to go through the thorn-bushes, the twining vines and some other stuff which only I can get through. Those people are literally too weak.

One scratch only they would go "Oww! I don wanna go here anymore! I hate it here!"

Pssh. Weak jerks.

Just then, I heard a sound from behind me. I turned around alarmingly and noticed a deer, striding among the grass, munching them along the way. I smirked and got ready.

I crept slowly to a tree, paw after paw. My metallic green eyes eying every move it took. I sat on my haunches with my back against the tree, ready to pounce any minute. My prey was just wandering aimlessly across the plains. This was my chance. I reared up my hinds and struck with uncanny efficiency. In a mighty spring, I flew at its throat.

I swiped at it with a paw. Cries of agony rent the air. One more swipe and the poor animal was down. I held my head up in triumph. I watched the pitiful deer moaning and groaning and twitching slowly until it finally came to a stop. By then, I knew it was dead.

"Humph, see! I knew I could do it. Take that, Raina!" I mumbled.

Raina Star was the most 'glamorous' in the clan. She had bright orange fur and cool, black stripes. She had blue eyes and has a really annoying attitude. It freaking pisses me of like crazy. It's like if someone says,

"Hey Raina! You look beautiful today!"

And she'll be like,

"Thanks! I know I do. Oh god, what's that smell? Blaugh. It must be coming from you! You stink! Did you even bathe?!!"

Even though she knows that the smell was coming from the rotting meat in a corner. I wonder why people still hang out with her...... She hypnotised them! Lol random accusation.

She could kill a deer within seconds, and all the males love her. It's like she's some sort of popstar but in tiger form. Every time I see her kill without a tiny tinge of tiredness, I felt this burning sensation that made me want to show her that I could do it. Too.

"Woah, nice kill! I've never seen a girl do that before!" a voice said.

"Well, you must not have seen Raina," I muttered under my breath, clenching my fist.

I turned around and saw someone. A good-looking young male, almost a meter tall at the shoulder and nearly two metres from its nose to the end of its twitching tail, eyed me. His clear blue eyes glowed in the shadows which chilled me to the bone. He had an orange-brown coat, covered with jet black stripes. His tail swished from side to side. I was mesmerized by him.

I managed to blurt out a silent thank you and I felt my cheeks burning hot. He gave a tiny smirk which sent a shiver down my spine and disappeared into the darkness, his blazing eyes the last to be seen.

I just stood there, my mouth agape. Who was he? Was he from my clan? Or was he from another? I've never seen him before...

I was thinking about him, not caring where I went, until I bumped my head into something.

And my whole world went black.