Chapter Two

I wake up to myself falling off my bed and making a loud thud on my floor, I'm in a ball scared for my life. Like someone just got shot in front of my face and no one cried. "What just happened!?!" My eyes start to tear up... "Nurmm.." I get up and streatch wiping the tears off my face knowing I wasn't scared of a bad dream and myself falling off the bed. I go to the bathroom and wash my face then brush my teeth. One, two, one, two... I hum as I brush my teeth. I spit out the waste of the rest and dab my face with a towel. Looking into the mirror in front of me I put my hand on the glass and say. "That face... That poor face I've known for ages... It has never changed." My pupils get smaller and I look away, "I knew I didn't like myself." I start to walk down stairs and out the door but I pick up my backpack as in walking down the stairs swing it side to side until it finally settles down and sits in one spot. I open the front door and breathe in the fresh and beautiful morning air. "Haven't smelt this since yesterday.. Oh how much I missed this amazing smell." I pick a rose and start smelling it the way to the bus stop. "Mmmm" I stop at the bus stop, sitting down at the ledge my feet are in the street. I'm wearing camo shorts and a camo tank top, I look dead tired with bags under my eyes and I rub my eyes with the back of my hands. The bus arrives and I get up getting in dropping the rose on the floor. Like our army has just failed to win the war. I sit down and look out the window, the rose I have dropped has turned gray and almost withered away. I tear rolls down my face and off my chin. The bus radio comes on and it's All of Me, I start to sing quietly to it. The song ends and the bus stops. I get up after everyone else gets off, the way out I wipe the tears off my face. "Poor face..." The kid named Michael walks up to me and smiles. I smile back and then put a straight face on.
"Hola!" He says looking into my eyes
"Hello my pérdon" I bow slightly and start to walk away.
"Where are you going?" He grabs my arm, my eyes widen and I swing my arm at him but I miss him.
"Don't touch me." I pull away my arm and run into the school.
"Why....?" The blood from my arms are visible through the wrap, tears fall as I run and run. Blood is red and blood is blue, but what is it to you? I wipe my tears and head into homeroom, sitting down next to my bestfriend. I put my head down in shame and close my eyes. I will never be happy. Never!
"Hey something wrong? What's wrong with you?" He looks at my arm and grabs the top of it. I growl at him from the sudden touch I feel, applying presser on the wound and the blood starts to seep through the gauge. "Are you bleeding...?" He quickly moves his hand from my arm.
"No I'm fine." I mummer from underneath my arms. He pokes my waist and I growl again but this time more aggressively. "I said I'm fine!" He looks at me shocked and leaves me alone until the bell rings.
"Are you sure your ok? I'm worried you know. Your my bestfriend and my- Nevermind." He trys to grab my hand but I pull away.
"Your what?" I say with anger but a passionate voice coming through.
"I didn't say my, hahahaha" He rubs his neck nervously
"Ok." I walk into my class and he waves me goodbye. I slightly small as I walk into the class room, sitting down in my seat I look over and see the kid from yesterday and this morning. "Hey kid" He smiles at me and I give a little smile back. "You look good." He laughs
"You look cute, and sound cute." He makes a silly face at me and the teacher starts teaching the lesson about Adolf Hitler and what he did. The class period ends, I get up and walk out the door and I'm actually laughing and smiling. I never felt this feeling before, why am I happy? This isn't me, isn't me not one bit. I zone out in every class I had thinking of one person I shall not name. I get on the bus and lay on my friend Liberty. It's been a hard and long day. I hope home can make me feel a bit better, for my friends sake. The bus stops and I get off and starts to run home. My phones viberates in my pocket and I pick it up and look at it. Seeing the text makes a tear fall down my face and on my phone screen. "Why...." I drop my backpack at my front down and run as fast as I could to my friends house. I reach his house and see a cherry tree brightly blossomed. I knock on his door like he was dying. His parents answer the door and ask me what's going on but I ignore them and rush down to his room. I walk in and see him playing videogames, I grab the collar of his shirt, looking him straight in the eyes. "Why? What happened? Your not ugly! Everyone has beauty do you hear!?! Never say your ugly! Don't let anyone ever bring you down!" I drop him and grab his knife hiding it in my pocket. "Do you hear?" He gulps scared of me.
"Y-yes ma'am I hear you...." I can barley hear him but say good and walk back home.