Alien

This was it, there's no turning back now, today I'll start my first day at Pine Wood High. It's actually a B+ school but who cares, it's a school never the less. I take my first step on to the school grounds and let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. Everyone began to stare at me with a look filled with questions. I started to blush from embarrassment and just whispered Hello and walked into a random building. I was just lucky that it the front office and I got my schedule for the semester, a map of the school, a hall pass, and a he-horrible tour guide.
It seemed that Ted (My guide) was also new and had only arrived on Thursday, oh did I forget to tell you that it's Monday!

I was lucky enough to have arrived a minute early to class and was told by my new science teacher Ms. Gray that I had to introduce myself and tell everyone where I'm
from. I slowly approached the front of the room and began to shake wildly. I cleared my throat, stared at the ground and began to some what speak

"um...H-hi there I-I'm Adam and I'm f-from Traverse City, Michigan." I finished and looked up to see a bunch of people raising their hands in the air who waiting patiently for a response.

I quick began to sweat out of the fear that they were going to say awful things to me. The teacher decided to step in and told them they could ask me questions later. So I quickly walked to the back of class and sat down in the corner with a window to my left. This actually caused myself to regain myself.

It was peaceful until the classroom door was suddenly slammed and if you listened really hard or you were closer to the door, you could hear the door nearly break from it's hinges. Most of the girls in the class started to tremble in delight as some stereotypical white buff guy walked into class looked around and gave me the death stare.

"Johnathan, I was wondering when you'd take the time to join us." Ms. Gray speak in a monotone voice which sent shivers down my spine because it only caused his eyes to begin to burn into my soul. "Adam will you please move to the seat on your right I forgot that the seat your in is John's." Ms. Gray speak with her cheerful voice once again causing me to relax and give a quick nod and slid over to my new seat.

Johnathan walked over to his seat beside me and sat down, but once he was closer to me I had this feeling that I was somehow being beaten to the ground and was being told that I was nothing but dirt. Then I looked towards him and saw him staring right back with a look of rage on his face.

"You better watch out kid. A lot of people aren't gonna give you the chance like I did." Johnathan said in soft tone of voice. I was startled by him. Not understanding what he meant so I just went back to listening to the lesson.

I was walking to my next class when I fell backwards onto the cold cement floor. I looked up and saw three guys staring me down worst than Johnathan. I gave a quick apology then tried to stand up but the one to the right hooked the back of my leg with his foot and caused me to fall back to the ground.

"You know what you piece of shit, you should really watch were the fuck your walking or else I'll personally have to teach you a lesson. Do you understand me? " The boy in the middle spat out. I wasn't actually paying attention to him. I know I should have but he really didn't Intimidate me that much so I didn't take his threat as seriously as I should have.

"Listen if you're done with this bullshit I'll be on my way now. " I replied in a calm tone not really wanting to get into anymore trouble with this guy. I was able to get back up without being interrupted by anyone. Just when I was shoulder to shoulder with bully on the left, I was punched right in my stomach. The pain began to rush towards the injured area and tears fell from my eyes.

"We're not done with you yet bitch." was the last words I heard before I began to be brutally attacked by the boys. I took each hit to the face, stomach, and other body parts.

"STOP!" someone yelled from in the crowd surrounding us. I heard heavy steps approaching us right after the yell was released. Everytime it got closer I would look around to see my hero. But to be honest I was quite surprised to see not just one person but two! You probably already know who they are though I still have to say their names because that would just be rude if I didn't. Anyway my HEROES was none other than Johnathan and fucking Ted. The fact that Ted had the courage to do such a thing was unbelievable! I began to lightly chuckle but only lightly because I knew I would begin to hurt horrible after the abuse I just took. The three boys started to step back from me and had a look of terror on their faces.
"Get out of my sight assholes." Johnathan said while him and Ted walked towards me to help me up. They ran away from us and the crowd surrounding us started to disassemble.

"Thanks for the help you guys I think I would have gotten beaten to a bloody pulp." I said to them which made Ted raise an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't know you were British."

Johnathan slapped him and replied to his stupid comment with a few simple words.

"Your an idiot. "
-------------
That's it folks sorry I know it sounds weird and stuff but seriously it's pretty good and I'll most likely be adding more details in the next chapter but for now

👋 bye bye