The Plague

"Imperfection is a virus, we must make sure it is contained if possible. If not? Destroyed." 

Ssie Klik. family ID:1,287

        The words that haunted the Klik people. They aren't really people, just autonomous robots, but for the sake of simplicity, we'll call them people. They spoke their own language, being called Klik. 

        Around the town square of the smallest village called "Karroten" (a word stolen from German for carrot but pronounced ka-RRO-ten with a trilled r) you can hear the ostensible and superficial greeting,"Trret kriend!" meaning Hello friend.

        They were told to do that, its in their programming. if not, they are taken to be debugged and reprogrammed. If even that doesn't work, they get destroyed. You see they cherish perfection. From the very moment the first of their kind was created they were told to be perfect. They were told every way to be. They were told that the most perfect language to speak would be English, they looked that over and created their own language. They were told Christianity is the most perfect religion to follow, they found imperfections and created their own religion called Foundationalism: the belief that all Klik beings were made out of one plan and that plan became perfect over time (they essentially recreated Darwinism).

        But all was not perfect this day in the square,  there was a small rebellion about to go on. The group was called "Annul Perfection" or AP for short. The leader of this small band jumped up onto a table in the middle of the square. This surprised everyone, and the police got ready to arrest the clock (Klik literally translates into clock).

        "Do you not see what is going on? The same, drab day... over and over again" another came up and started talking.

        "Is this what you call perfection? living the same way with no choice as to what you can do?"

        "You cant want anything, you have what the government gives you! They are all a bunch of hermaphrodites" another one said (they don't know the true meaning of the word hermaphrodite, but its a word in their language so they use it as an insult."

        At this point the police got involved. they grabbed them by the arms and looked on their wrists, they all had a 3 welded onto them,under that a 2 and a 1. They were all taken away, surprisingly with no struggle at all.