Unexpected - Part 3

Dan's POV

I couldn't believe this, I slept with (Y/n). How did this even happen, I don't even have feelings for her, she's just always been my best friend. I'm so mad about this, Did she take advantage of me? Did I take advantage of her? Who knows. I picked my clothes up off her floor and put them back on, I can't even bring myself to talk to her right now. I put my shoes on and i leave her apartment, Slamming the door behind me. What the fuck have I done?

I slowly pace myself home, taking the time to think things over with each step. How did this happen? What will it do to our friendship? I can't even think about that right now. I storm the rest of the way until i reach the door of the building, and I swear i have never trekked those stairs that fast in my life. I pull the keys out of my pocket and mutter profanities as I jiggle the door knob, trying to get the damn thing to open. As I open the door, I hear Phil yelling from upstairs

"Dan is that you??". 

He sounds fairly worried. 

"Yeah I'm home, Sorry I didn't get back to you last night".

 I trudge up the remaining stairs and walk into the living room, letting out an exaggerated sigh as I hit my Dan-made sofa crease, placing my head into my hands which are resting comfortably on my knees.

"Dan are you alright? You don't look so good"

Taking my time, i gradually sit up and look at Phil, His eyes showing concern. 

"Phil, I think I have just done the most stupid thing in my life" 

Phil at this point looks extremely confused, so  I decided that i need someone to talk to about this, because I wasn't really sure if I could keep this to Myself, and well, I told Phil everything. 

"Okay, so you know how i went out with (Y/n) last night with some other people she knows?", "Yeah, what happened Dan?",

 i rubbed the back of my neck, trying to compose myself of the events that happened. 

"Well I may have slept with (Y/n) last night, I woke up in her apartment and she told me what happened, I got so mad towards her about it and then just stored out of there. I don't even know what to do Phil, (Y/n) is one of my best friends, and I don't have feelings towards her, at least I don't think I do, I just don't want her to get the wrong idea about this"

Phil looked pretty shocked listening to all of this, Phil knew how (Y/n) felt about Dan and he didn't want to see her get hurt

"Dan i feel like you shouldn't have yelled at her, in all honesty you both did it, no one said no, I think you should apologize to her at least, she is one of your best friends after all, and a friendship like that shouldn't be lost"

I scoffed, I was still convinced that this was more so her doing, Phil has this thing with playing devil's advocate, yeah they were friends but sometimes I just really need him to be on my side.

 "Well, I'm not going to talk to her, not until I'm ready at least" 

Phil sighed, he tried.

 "Okay Dan, but just know I think this is the wrong decision" he said as he made his way to his room.