(ellie's pov)

well its working i can a feel a leg rubbing mine and quite sexually too and zayn is next to me and he wouldnt do that he likes things to stay in the bedroom..boring! However it happens to be harry sitting across from me.. wow that guy its like he has a spell on me and i get all hot and flustered and cant control myself, even zayn has never made me feel this way.

sure i got butterflies at first but they didnt last as long as i'd hoped.

i know its wrong of me because their bestfriends but when zayn needed a break it hurt god it hurt like hell i love him yeah.. i'm just not in love with him not no more..

But when harry let me pour my heart out to him cause i just needed to vent and he help loads.. not just my feelings for zayn but he made me realise i had feeling for him too..

As soon as i looked into his peircing green eyes and realised how close we acutally were and both of us where leaning in.. i just well i couldn't help myself soon as i felt his lips graze mine i lost it.. i lost it big time and this made him smile into the kiss and i pulled him closer by the neck and twiddled my hands in this gorgoeus locks..

Getting snapped out of my day dream a good one of that i felt zayn nudge me and as always like recently he's compaining 'babe, i'm tired i think i'm going to head home, do ya want a lift?'.. thinking over the possibilitys of what could happen if zayn weren't here.. i decided that i'd stay out with everyone..

'aw babe, i'm gutted you feel like that i don't want to go home just yet, maybe harry could drop me off where were finished?'

Harry looked up and his gaze went from to me to zayn and back to me again, you could tell he was contemplating what to do so he needed a little encouragement right?..

Sliding my foot further and further up his leg till i reached the jackpot, applying a little pressure he covered his moan with a cough

i just smirked while zayn well he sat the competely oblivious.. god this was fun

After he clicked on what i was saying and composed himself, you could tell he was stuck on a decicion asif zayn read my mind he butted in interupting him from his thoughs

'aw would you mate? just i'm tired and ell wants to stay out just keep her safe ye? don't want no dicks trying it on with her if you know what i mean?' zayn was saying all of this while he was climbing out of his seat not giving harry a chance to reply he quickly kissed my cheek, and headed for the door.

As soon as he was out of sight now it was my turn to feel him going up my leg.. turning my head to make eye contact his gaze was burning into me looking at my chest rather that my face.. can't help but tease right? i crossed my arms under my breasts then leaned on the table.. glancing over seeing him coughing and seconds later getting his iphone out..

feeling a vibration my my leg.. not that one! my phone was buzzing for the life of it, typing my password in i always have a password, what me and harry text on a night when zayn's asleep should not be consumbed by others;)

Reading one of my many texts from harry it said 'i suggest you button up that cute little blouse of yours..unless you want it riping open;) much appriciated xox'

now thats a offer i can't refuse..