Late Nights

The room was dark and quiet, Sara woke with a gasp. She sat up and looked around. The surroundings were familiar; dressers, desk, chair. She knew she was in her bedroom. Ace was sprawled out on the bed beside her, completely naked and fast asleep. Her dream had been so real, so intense, so arousing, but it was quickly fading from her memory. It was about sex, her erect nipples and wet pussy were evidence of that. She could remember that she had a hell of a night, that almost every inch of her body was being touched, caressed, kissed or penetrated. She reclined on the bed and put her hand between her legs, then looked over at Ace. She would have a use for him in a moment, but right now she wanted satisfaction. She did not want to wait for Ace to wake up. She put one hand on her breast, slowly dragging her fingers over the round shape. She softly squeezed the firm flesh. A bit of her dream flashed into her memory, the feeling of hands and a mouth covering her tits, and then was gone. Sara's fingers pinched her nipple. It felt like a marble, hard and round, but with a slight rougher texture. She brought her other hand from between her legs and put it on her breast, repeating her actions. These fingers were wet and slippery, giving a slightly different sensation as her swollen nipple popped out from between her thumb and finger as she applied pressure.

The desire to have something between her legs was irresistible. Sara slid her hand down her body until it rested on the top of her pussy. Her fingers crept towards her wet slit very slowly she was taunting herself, enjoying the anticipation of what would happen next.

As he started to awaken Ace became aware of his surroundings. He could hear the sound that woke him, Sara moaning quietly. He smiled and slowly turned his head. It was too dark to see her very well, so he relied on his sense of hearing to figure out what she was doing. It might be the rare treat to see Sara in the middle of a sex dream.