Behind the mirrors

"Amazing!!! Holidays for two months are coming up, I'm so excited." Rachel said. "So where are we going this time for holiday?" asks Laura to her group of friends, Rachel, Michelle and Joanne. "ummm.....why don't we go somewhere far from here we haven't gone before? It will be fun. Wait!!' we can go to the 'Blue Lake resort' it's quite far from here" Joanne said to the girls. "That's a cool idea but how are we gonna go? We can't go alone" Michelle asks. The rest of the girls start laughing and Rachel said "oh come on! We are 19 years old. We can travel anywhere by ourselves. And by the way, we are not alone, there are four of us. Ha".

So they packed things to go and they rented a car to travel. They all started at 6:00pm and went through a forest and decided to find a hotel to stay for night since it was already late and it was cold outside. They went in. It looked like a very luxurious hotel. "WOW! This hotel is really nice. But why is this place deserted?". Rachel said. "Who even cares. This hotel is really amazing. Let's stay here for the night.",Laura said to her. "My parents always say we shouldn't be alone in a place like this." "Oh boy we are not kids anymore. But we have no other option to stay for the night, right?"

"Yeah she's right. We can't go anywhere else. It's cold outside and I am tired I cannot drive any more." Michelle agreed. They all went to the reception and are surprised to see a man of about 90 years working in this hotel as a receptionist. He was quite scary but he welcomed the girls warmly. "What can I do for the young girls?",he asked and Rachel said,"We want a room to stay for the night. It's already 12:00 and it's very cold outside.". "Oh definitely yes. There's a room on the 12th floor. The room number is 1212". "Thank you very much" said Joanne. "Please don't mention it, well here's the key. And do not go to the first floor.", the man smiled. "ok we wont, why would we even do that. Anyways,thanks again" they said and went to their room.

The room was really neat, huge and spacious and smelled good with the smell of cream and candles. It had a bathroom shining with a lot of mirrors. It had two beds. There was a very beautiful and big flower vase next to the corner sofa. The room had many lamps which had yellow lights. And there was a big home theatre right in front of the two beds. The shelf next to the big screen had many CDs of movies arranged in different categories. Rachel looked worried." Hey look this place is really good, dont keep you face like that and not only this hotel but any where you go will look deserted at 12 o' clock at night." said Laura to Rachel. "oh yeah! Your right I never thought about that. How stupid of me" the girls started laughing. "it's not funny" Rachel said. "And by the where is Laura?" asked Joanne. "She is there in the bathroom." said Rachel.

"Ok, so why don't we watch a movie right now?" asked Michelle.
"oh I thought that somebody said that she was tired and can't drive anymore.", said Rachel.
"Come on Rachel. We're just going to watch and not drive."
"ok fine, so what movie we'll watch?"
The three were busy selecting a movie to watch. Michelle joined them. Suddenly there was a knock in the door. The girls got scared just like they do in movies. But Joanne took courage to open the door. It was the same old man in the reception with a handsome guy.
"yes?", asked Joanne.
"this boy here has lost his way while crossing the forest, there were no rooms left so I came to ask the young girls whether you would allow this boy to stay the night with you", said the old man.
"it's ok we don't have any problems, do we girls???. He can stay with us for the night.
"Thanks" said the guy. The old man left and the guy got in.

Joanne asked him "What's your name?"
He said "I'm Cedric"
"You can keep your things anywhere you want. But I'm sorry that you have to sleep in the couch here next to the bed."
"It's ok I'll adjust and thanks a lot because it was really cold out there, if you wouldn't let me in then I would have spent a very cold night.
"its ok, you can have a shower now if you want"
"Oh, thanks again" he said and went for a shower.

Laura said,"he's so hot looking, he's a nice guy too. What do you guys think his age will be?"
The three girls said, "OOOHHH, so your starting to like him"
"come one. I just said he looks good"
" you also asked for his age" said Rachel
"ok.......mmmm.....this is so lame but.......I think I'm having a crush on him. But I don't have courage to tell him."
"it's ok, I'll tell him when he comes back. You go for a shower after he come out."
"whatever"

Cedric came back and Laura went to take shower.
Joanne said, " hey, the girl who just went for shower has a crush on you."
"me??"
"yeah you"
"WOW... She looks good. Actually when I came inside and saw her, I started liking her. Fine, I'll go and talk to her myself. By the way what's her name?.
"Laura. ok, you talk with her when she comes out, we girl's will go to the reception."
"ok, thanks"

A while later Laura came out and asked," where are my friends?, Cedric"
He said, "they are waiting in the reception."
"for what?"
"actually we both have a crush on each other so they left us alone here to talk while they are waiting down" he said while he came close to her and held her waist.
"wait! Did you just say that even you have a crush on me?"
" yeah, I love you.........baby" he said as his lips met hers.
He wrapped her around his arms and kept on kissing her.....................
"you didn't tell me your age?" she interrupted teasing him.
"I'm 20 years old, you?"
"I'm 19......I think we can call them, why are they going down like some idiots. I just asked them to tell you."
" ok, let's go"

(meanwhile)
The three girls went down and were talking with the old man. Then Rachel spotted a big mirror and went to make her hair proper since she thought it was messed up. She looked at herself in the mirror while the rest two were chatting some rubbish.
After sometimes Cedric and Laura came down and called them and they all went to the room.

Then later there was a call from the telephone of their room. Rachel picked up the call and said, "hello?"
The person in the phone sounded like he or she was in a hurry and scared, "PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!!! IM IN ROOM NUMBER 111 IN THE FIRST FLOOR.
"ok ok don't worry we will come to help you, just wait. What is your name?"
"I'm Mortgarth and I am a.....", the phone goes dead.
"who was it?" asked Joanne
"I don't know. The person was scared."
"Ok, what was that person's name?"asked Laura
"I could not make out whether that person was a girl or a guy and an approximate age. The name was Mortgarth. That person asked me to help him or her and mentioned that he or she was in room number 111. And......"
"and.....?" asked Cedric
" and there was a scream and the phone went dead."
Michelle interrupted, "hey, remember? That old man in the reception told us not to go to the first floor".....................to be continued.....................
(to know what happened next then search for "Behind The Mirrors 2")