Chapter 2

Thanks to @glittergirl889 for helping me with this story

"Well hello guys didn't expect to see you anytime soon" Sheridan says with a huge smile "we need you guys help dad's missing and Sammys girlfriend just died"Dean says quite enough so Sam can't here him "wow I bet he's taken it hard huh Dean" I say with a sad expression Sam really loved Jessica I mean Sam's face would lite up with joy when he saw her but now she's gone and he is a mess."so Sam you said y'all needed your help and why is it so important to come down to Alabama for"I say with curiousness and confusion "well we just want you to girls to come with us on a trip dad went missing on a hunting trip and we haven't heard from him so here we are asking for your help"Dean said in his deep but calm voice.Sheridan and I have known the Winchester brothers forever Sheridan has always had a crush on Dean I had formed a crush for Sam over the years and when we met Jessica it broke my heart but I was happy for Sam but now she's gone and it breaks my heart to see him so sad "hey buddy I heard what happened I'm really sorry if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you"I say to Sam in a calm loving voice "Thanks Jaylin I appreciate the offer. So u guys need to get packed and ready so we can leave asap"Sam said while letting out a sigh knowing it will take Sheridan and I a while to get packed.
"Ok so let's go now times a wastin"I say with my southern draw "yeah let's go boys I promise we're ready to go no problems" Sheridan said "wow that didn't take you guys a long time like we thought it would"Dean says why slapping Sheridan's shoulder while Sam helps me with the bags he has always been so nice me a Sam are the younger kids in the whole thing but Sam acts so much older than he really is I think to myself "Jaylin you ready Jaylin snap out of it"Sam says snapping his fingers in front of my face by this time Sheridan and Dean have taken the front seats so me and Sam sit in the back and we pulled out of the drive way