Sneak Peaks, Prologue

The Light's Key (Prologue)

Why does it feel like.. everything changed?
That's what Lucy thought, when Mirajane's little sister Lisanna arrived from Edolas.

I feel invisible..

What's happening to me..?

Wh-Why are they hitting me, with their m-magic..?

“Well, that's because you're such a bitch!” A mage appeared behind her, and hit her with magic, “And yes, rumors! You've been such a trash and useless to the guild anyway!”

You're kicked out of Team Natsu anyways! And a weak solo mage to the guild!

“Well, sorry for being weak. No one's perfect, but I'm no one. Calling me weak? What do you think of yourself? Strong? Fight me then,”

Everyone that was hitting her with magic, suddenly stopped. And laughing all the same time, “Sure! Here we go!”

“Fire Dragon's -- Iron Fist!”
“Ice Make: Lance!”
“Water Slicer!”

And.. the list goes on..

“Celestial Dragon's Celestial Sphere!”

A certain dragon slayer suddenly protected Lucy from magic that was hitting her, she didn't get any damage from everyone that was hitting her with magic, she was also surprised. “Wh-Why did our attacks didn't damage her..?” Lisanna reasoned, everyone was surprised from the spell that protected her. “That's because.. You don't actually have a reason to fight for your friends, and the ones who you love. You're just fighting because they look like trash to you - especially, you're a bitch for not knowing this.” Lucy blurted out the words she has always wanted to say.

“By the way, I'm changing sides. I won't do this anymore.” the scarlet-haired mage said, as she went towards Lucy's side. “Me too,” the ice wizard, the water mage, the lightning dragon slayer, the take-over, the solid script, the iron dragon slayer, the beast take-over says.

“Wh-Why are you doing this... Erza..? Gray..? Juvia..? Laxus? Mirajane? Levy? Gajeel? Elfman...?” Lucy asked the ones whom went by her side, they smiled, and said.

“You fight for your friends, and the ones whom you love. Fighting for no reason, and the wrong person is already a mistake.”

Lucy, and everyone else was surprised from the ones who went by her side.

“Alright! NOW, THE FIGHT IS OVER FOR NOW!” the guild master, Makarov announced. “Tsk.” Lisanna pouted.

----

That's some skills there, Sherry. For unpublishing this book so secretly.

"Gomenasai, inner me! I had to do it!"

By the waaaay~ sneak peaaaaaaks~ :3 did chu like et?~ vote, and comment for moreeeeee chappppieeeeees~

- Sherria, Log Out!