Chpt 1: Wedding disaster

BROKEN... A Matthew Espinosa fanfic!!!!

Vanessa's POV:

Today.... Today is the day..... Today is my brothers wedding. He's getting married to this bitchy ass white girl who is only using him for his money. He's a lawyer so he makes a lot of money. This girl is white she talks like a preppy stuck up rich bitch she has brunette hair and she sticks out her ass when she walks... She's a real whore.. Theirs always those people you think are fake and stuff and are whores and they kinda are but not really well this bitch is a full on whore if u seen her you would think she straight up came from a whore factory.

Anyways dreading the fact that I have to get up out of bed. My one and only love. I get up and take a shower. I get out and put on the dark red dress that was fitted at the top and flowy at bottom and went to mid thigh. I then put on my white converse. After that I loosely curled my hair and pined back my bangs. I then bring my white flats with me because my mom and Merissa and my brother Damian would KILL ME if I wore my white converse to the wedding.

The only 1 thing I'm happy about and that is There's going to be TONS of food. I loveeee food. The wedding is held back in our hometown which is about 3 hours away. That means abunch of my brother football and baseball friends will be there. Some are around my age which is 16 and others are 21 which is my brothers age. While we are down there today before the wedding my mom will be looking at are old house. She's trying to buy it again...

Ahh the memories of my old house. The guy who lived next store. His name is Matthew Espinosa. He was on my brothers baseball team. But he's my age. Me and him were besties then once my brother went off to collage 4 years ago we moved. Matt probably doesn't even remember me.

I finished up my makeup and I packed up a purse. I put my headphones my phone my phone charger and some gum and money in there. "Vanessa come on we are gonna be late let's gooo" My mom screamed at me. I grabbed my flats and ran down stairs out the door.

SKIP THE CAR RIDE NOW THEY CHECKING OUT THE HOUSE WHICH IS THERE OLD HOUSE
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Vanessa's POV:

I step out of the car and all my old Elementary school membories with Matt came back. I just stood there looking at the house. The RealEstate lady came. "Hi guys so this house is 450,000$ and I hope u like it!!" She says unlocking the door opening up my old house. It looked the same... I then ran up the stairs to my room... The same shade of white and mint green turquoise. There were still a few 5SOS posters and stuff on my walls. I looked out the window and I seen him. I seen my old best friend. He was attractive now to be honest. It looks like he had friends over. The popular guys that me and him hated.... What... That's Cameron, Nash, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, Jack and Jack, and Aaron. How are they friends.... We hated them... I guess 4 years changed a lot.... It looked like they were all dressed for the wedding. Wait what the fuck am I doing.... I'm just stalking him right now. They left his room to probably leave for the wedding. I ran down the steps. I went out side to the front yard. I walked outside the same time they were. I went over to the tree with the tire swing on it. I sat down and pulled my phone out. I was about to start playing a game when my brother texted me
(D=Damian V=Vanessa)

D: WERE ARE YOU GUYS!!!!! HURRY UP WE NEED U GUYS TO HELP

V: At old house moms signing papers to move back in we will be there in a few

I sent him. I got up and brushed my dress getting all the dust off of it when I heard someone say "hey who is that!" I turned around to see Taylor pointing at me. I give him a small smile then turn back around. "Alright Vanessa I signed all the papers and we should be good to move back in!!" My mom said as she came out the house I nodded my head in agreement. I looked back at the guys who were just staring at me. I quickly turned around and got in the front seat of the car.