Amazed.

Hey guys. So a while ago I was asked to do a Dilmer fanfic to the Lonestar's "Amazed". I started it and wrote like 3k words but then I stopped writing anything at all, I just didn't have any inspiration. 

Now, obviously, I won't be finishing the shot but I decided to post the part that's been already written because I don't want it to go to waste. 

I am sad they broke up but I have my own life to live so I'm not going to be mourning forever over someone else's relationship. They have made the decision, and regardless of what were the reasons, no one has a right to judge them for it. 

Watch the video above to hear the song. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Every time our eyes meet

The feeling inside me

It's almost more than I can take

She noticed him instantly. He was older, he was Latino, he was hot, and she was a goner. She was looking at him, and when suddenly their eyes met, she turned her head and started looking around, trying to not seem like a stalker. She was young and she wasn't in a good place of mind but that didn't stop her from wanting him. Everything in him seemed perfect: his incredibly sexy accent, his dark skin tone, his smile, and his caring personality. She was shamelessly flirting and to her it seemed like he was having none of it.

"You're not 18. We can't have anything", he said. He wasn't even sure who he tried to convince, because the more they talked, the more he saw her and the more she opened up, he couldn't help but fall in love with her. He fought it so hard but every time he looked into her eyes his heart skipped a beat, and he would smile, out of the blue, just because he saw her.

She dated others, she slept with others, but she couldn't get her mind of off him. Every guy she found herself in bed with didn't seem even half as good as she thought he would be. But she thought he didn't like her like that, she was, in fact, "friendzoned".

He tried everything. He tried not talking to her, he tried ignoring her, he tried convincing himself that he liked her as a sister. But that couldn't explain why the thought of her kissing someone else made his blood boil and his usually soft and caring hands curl into fists.

Baby when you touch me

I can feel how much you love me

And it just blows me away

He kissed her. He swore to himself to distance from her, to stop talking, to stop caring, but that all flew out of the window when she called up crying and asking him if he could come over because she didn't trust herself to be at home alone. He knew about her problems, about her insecurities that he couldn't do anything about, he knew and so he hopped into his car and sped down the street, arriving to her house in no time. She was there, curled up on the sofa, looking more broken than ever. Wilmer rushed to her and pulled her into his lap so that her head laid on his chest. Demi clutched the fabric of his t-shirt in her tiny hands, her tears soaking through the material, but he couldn't care less. Seeing her crying was breaking his heart, but all he could do was rub her back and tell her it was going to be okay.

Somehow they ended up laying on the sofa, with Demi laying half on top of him and Wilmer's arms tightly holding her tiny frame. And when her sobs calmed down, she started talking, rambling about how fat she was and how ugly she was and how she didn't feel like she deserved anything in this world. He was listening, and with each word his heart was aching more, each hateful phrase Demi told about herself was like a knife in his heart. He could feel it furiously beating in his chest, not only from pain, but also from the closeness that was between him and Demi.