repeat

Ryan pov
I stood there sieacheless just like before when she had been hurt. Only thus time it was much more serious. They didn't think she was going to make it. "Ryan you need to leave. Let the doctors and nurses do there jobs" Mike said for the thousandth time but I shook my head. All the dumping ground lot including Cole were there for a start and more importantly I didn't want to leave her side. I just couldn't. I couldn't even speak I was in to much shock.

"Ryan" a families voice called from behind me. It was tegan . "Ryan need to go. Let them do there job. Chloe wouldn't want you like this. Do it for Chloe" she told me But I still couldn't talk. "Rember all those times i was realy low. You helped me when no one else would. Sometimes the advice you gave me like trying to breath when I'm stressed would seam impossible or sill. But it was right in the end. And you need to trust me on this like i trusted" she told me. I wasn't looking at her But from her voice it was clear she was crying and shaky. But still didn't move. I felt parlised. Watching the docthers and nurses do there jobs was hell. But I desurved it. I was her big brother. I should look after her. I never did. I desuverd to be there for what I put her though. She didn't desuver anything.

Tegan pov
***voice message***
Hey tee its me tegan...Chloe was in a car accident. She's in a bad state. So Ryan. He won't admit it but he needs you. I'm sure your buisy and that's fine. I'm not going to tell anyone I rang incase you can't come...but like i said...he won't admit it but he needs you more then ever right now. It's worse then last time...she's not expected to make it. "
***end of voice message***