The day before the first day (:

"I can't wait to start high school" said sakura. " Yeah I cant wait to see Sauske" Ino replied. " I saw Sauske training the other day." Sakura said." He was practicing throwing kunai knives." " Oh, well guess that is just like him. But it stills make him cool as ever." The two girls were at the salon getting their toenails done for the first day of school. Just then, Hinata came in. All shy and quiet. " Umm, hi may I please get my toenails polished pink.?" she asked the worker. " Sure sweety. Just go sit at that station over there." she pointed to the far side of the room , form Ino and Sakura. " Thank you" Hinata said. "Hey, Sakura isn't that's the girl who loves Naruto and does that weird eye thing. I think its called buakugan." "Yeah I don't see what she see in Naruto." Sakura replied. " Lets go have some fun with her." Ino said. The two girls walked over to Hinata after getting their nails done. " Hey, Hinata." Ino called out. " Umm hi" Hinata said in a shy voice. " It's nice to see you outside finally." Ino said in a stuck up voice. " Oh uh thank you" Hinata said. " What's the need to thank me?" Ino asked. " Oh uh sorry." Hinata replied quickly. " What are you saying sorry for." accused Sakura. " Hey, Sakura lets go, she is just lost here" Ino said in a cocky voice. " Yeah, we are just wasting our breath and time with her." Sakura said. The two girls left the shop leaving Hinata feelings hurt. When she got her toenails done she got he sandals and left the shop spiriting towards her house.