The first day of School

It was 6:45 when Hinata got up. She put on her black shirt. Then put on a gray fur coat on top. She tied up her headband and headed out the door. " Bye mom and dad" Hinata said as she walked out. " Bye sweetie" her mother said. " Bye pumpkins" Her father called out. When Hinata disappeared down the road he mother cried." She's growing up so fast. I remember when she first went to school."  She said. When Hinata arrived at the school she noticed some of the people from last year. Kiba, Shino, and Choji. Shikumaru and Sauske. Lee and Neji. Even the boy she like which who saved her and the village form evil, Naruto. She then spotted Ino and Sakura, who was talking loudly about boys and how they are going to have a wonderful year. " Do you see Sauske over there in the corner?" Sakura asked anxiously. " Yeah, he looks so cute just standing there being cool." Ino replied. Then they saw Hinata and walked over to her. " Oh look its the weird eye girl." Ino said in disgust. " Oopps" Sakura said knocking down Hinata's bag with her supplies. Hinata bent down to pick up her stuff while the two mean girls walked of laughing loudly. When she got done getting all of her stuff, she saw another girl. One that Hinata really couldn't realize who she was. Then she transformed back. It was Naruto and Kakashi sensei was on the floor with blood gushing out of his nose. " How was that Kakashi sensei?!" " That's awesome Naruto!!! Do another one." " Nope" Naruto said smiling. " Aww come on don't be like that just do another one so I could test your abilities." Kakashi pleaded.  " Nahh, I about to go to class." " That's just the weird part of Naruto." Hinata thought. But she thought that he was cool and cute no matter what anybody said. Hinata hurried to class and was surprised when everybody she knew was in her class. Including Naruto." Ok....class today we are going to learn on how to control chakra. " Iruku sensei said. Hinata learned on how to do basic jutsu like the substitution and the shadow clone using the hand signs.   After a couple of classes lunch time came.