Forbidden Love Gender Bent DevinxKeiron

Devin was going through her morning routine when she got a call from the guy she liked, Keiron. Devin picked up the phone and said hello in the cutest voice she could. Keiron and her talked for hours about life in general and what they've been up to. By the end of the phone call Keiron asked Devin if she wanted to go camping with him and his girlfriend, Sierra. Devin gets a little sad when Keiron mentions his girlfriend because Devin knows that since Sierra is around Devin doesn't stand a chance. Devin said the she would love to go camping with them and Keiron told her the time and date. When the day finally arrived that they would go camping keiron pulled up to Devin's house in his Lamborghini but to Devin's surprise his girlfriend was nowhere sight. Devin got in keirons truck and asked him where his girlfriend was. Keiron began to drive and simply said she was riding with her friend Ruby. Are you guys fighting Devin asked. Yeah we are Keiron said keeping his eyes on the road. Whats the problem this time Devin asked. She thinks I'm in love with you Keironi stated with a slight blush. really why Devin said. Well she says i talk to you more than i talk to her and that i look into your eyes with a passionate look Keiron stated. Devin quietly whispers if only that were true. The rest of the drive was silent. when they all finally got there they set up the tent and got some wood and got unpacked. Okay what should we do Sierra asked. Keiron suggested that we go swim in the lake. Why so you can stare at Devin she says. Really, i told you i do not like Devin like that he sighed. yeah sure Sierra said then grabbed Ruby's wrist oh ya and you two can share a tent tonight she yelled. Are we still swimming Ruby said. Yes you Devin and Keiron can Sierra said. What about you Ruby asked. Pshhh ill be drowning not swimming Sierra said with a tiny laugh. Once every one was in their bathing suit and ready to go Keiron couldn't help but to stare at Devin she was wearing a black and white polka dotted bikini top and red high wasted bottoms(or see picture above). Sierra noticed and said I TOLD YOU HE LIKES HER to ruby. dang man you should get a better boyfriend one that gets you chocolate and ice cream ruby said then she started to drool slightly at the thought of sweets. Are you serious Keiron i thought you didn't like her Sierra screeched like the demon she was. Keiron glanced at Devin one last time before turning around and saying I'm sorry I'm a guy i like to see hot girls in bathing suits. Oh wow so are you saying that i look bad she replies. Keiron and Sierra were fighting until Devin said hay guys aren't we here to swim? Yes we are Keiron said then walked off and jumped in the lake Devin went to. you should break up with him Ruby complained. Maybe i will Sierra says Maybe i will. They all had fun until it was dark but Sierra was still mad and Keiron kept sneaking looks at Devin's butt. They went back to their campsite and started a fire but they soon ran out of wood. Devin go get the wood Sierra said. But its super dark i don't want to go alone Devin plead. Fine take Keiron with you Sierra said. Are you sure i can just go get the wood Keiron said. No no you love birds can go together Sierra said.  Okay Devin said. we were all a little drunk except for Ruby she was just sugar high from all the cupcakes she ate. As Keiron and Devin were walking threw the woods Devin tripped over her own feet and was about to fall but Keiron caught her barely though. You should be more careful he said with his hand still on her hand. I'm sorry she said and blushed. Keiron pulled her closer and said your eyes are beautiful then he kissed her passionately Devin was surprised at first then melted into the kiss. After a couple minutes of making out Devin stopped for a moment and realised that Keiron has a crazy girlfriend. Keiron stop Devin said what about Sierra. Ill break up with her she's getting annoying anyways Keiron said. But she would be sad Devin said she still is my friend you know. I know just let me take care off it Keiron said. Okay Devin said and they made out more.