|1|

"My baby, you grew up to fast, I can't believe you got your own house, can you just stay here for the summer?" My mom said in tears.

I just smiled and gave her another big hug. I have to admit, I felt like I wasn't ready to leave again but I new I had to. Another 2 years of college lied ahead of me.

And even though it's summer I had to go over there and unpack everything because me and my friends were now owners a of house.

My name is Adeline and I'm 19. I inherited brown hair from my mom and my blue eyes from my dad. I have 2 best friends and there known for throwing crazy parties.

As you can somewhat guess, I am not "crazy" nor "fun" as some people tell me. My friends always want me to loosen up but I'm more of a study on a Friday night type of girl.

I'm known for being the sweet girl and sometimes I just want to live a little.

I want to have fun and enjoy my teenage life.

I start driving out of the drive way and stop by this cute little coffee shop.

• • •

After for about 2 hours of driving my phone starts ringing starts ringing so I answer it in the car speaker Bluetooth.

"Hey, I'm at the house already so I'm gonna start unpacking." Says Sophia, one of best friends.

"Ok sounds good I will be getting there in about an hour, do you want some food?"

"Yea."

"Ok see you soon."

I hang up and text my other best friend Ocean when she will get to the house and she said she would get there in 15 min.

Me and my two best friends bought a house together, We've been working our asses off and we finally got a house. I'm not gonna lie but it was a pretty damn nice house.

A/N Not only are they paying it but also are the parents, they are all splitting it so they have enough money for what ever else. If that makes sense lol.

I stopped by chipotle and got some food. When I got there Ocean and Sophie were already setting up the table to eat and then we were eating and chatting.

"We should throw a party," Sophie said with a huge smirk.

"We should!" Ocean said with an excited voice.

They then looked at me, of course me being the party pooper I was very unsure and they new it.

"Come on Addy it would be so much fun!" I still looked unsure.

After a few minutes of convincing I finally gave in and we went straight to planning.

After dinner we decided to go out separate ways and go unpack. What I absolutely adored about the house was that each room had its own balcony.

School wouldn't start for another 2 months so I was relieved, I didn't have to stress about school.

I went to my room and unpacked for a while and soon fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I know this is a really short chapter but this is more of a fill in chapter. I'm sorry for all the spelling errors:/ I really hope u like this chapter and thanks for reading!
~Liz