Corey + Emmie

Corey kissed the top of his wife's head, Emmie. She smiled and looked up at him. He planted a small kiss on her lips and scooped her up, bridal style. Emmie squealed playfully.

"Put me down!" She yelled in between giggles. He laughed as he carried her up the stairs to their new bedroom in their new house. "Married at last," he exclaimed out loud. She laughed as he put her down on their bed.

"Married and extremely tired," she said sleepily. He grinned and gave her an Eskimo kiss. She sighed and laid back as he hopped onto the queen sized bed, making her jump.
When she collected her wits, she put her head on her pillow.
"So, I suppose it's a bit early to begin talking about baby names, but I think it would be a good idea to go ahead and get it out of the way," Emmie said, turning on her side to look at her husband. He nodded in agreement, smiling.

"Corey Jr." She rolled her eyes, grinning.
"We'll see about that. For a boy, I like Carson." He thought about it for a second and then said,"I like it. And for a girl, I was thinking maybe Payton." She smiled. "Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is dedicated to my best friend and her friend😂 Which aren't dating but I ship them XD

_Ardhoniel_
CoreyToth