Chap:1

First off
My name is Crystal and I'm 19 and I was born in -Denver Colorado and now currently live in Calabasas California with three of my closest friends/sisters.I know a lot of celebrities and I am currently "Talking" to one of them, but I'll tell you that later. But, let's get on with the story!

It was 10 o'clock in the morning and I was woke by the smell of bacon, which I knew Tyéla was making. I love her lemon pepper bacon. Tyéla was the oldest and goofiest in the house. I got out of bed, put on my pink fluffy slippers,and headed downstairs. When I got down there I saw Mercadys and Cee Cee at the table eating their breakfast.
Me:good morning y'all
Everybody:good morning. They all mumbled because they mouths was full. I grabbed my plate and went up to eat. I jumped on my bed and whipped out my phone and checked my notifications. Surprisingly I had two texts from Chris (As in Chris Brown)
And one from Tyga. I talk to both of them but I'm feeling Chris a lil bit more. I could go through the pros and cons of the both of them all day but that's boring. I was in the middle of texting when Mercadys noisy ass busted in.
Mercadys: you done thottin yet?
Me: you done sucking dick? I said while smiling.
Mercadys: you already know I don't suck dick.
Me: Ik I was just playing.
Mercadys: whateva, get dressed .
Me: where are we going?
Mercadys: idek but Tyéla said get ready.
Me: oh ight. I said as she closed the door.
I went to my closet and browsed my clothes and found a red jumper. I just threw on some white air forces,grabbed my phone,purse,house keys, and headed downstairs. I was the first one down then came Cee Cee after her was Tyéla and lastly Mercadys. By this time it was 3 o'clock and I still didn't know where we were going. Tyéla: y'all ready to know where we going?
All of us: yesss! We all said excitedly
Tyéla: we're going to six flags! She said with a big smile on her face. We haven't been too six flags in like a miltrilzilion years. I personally was about to shit my jumper. Lowkey. I'm going too, a familiar voice said. I turned around quicker than everyone else. Turns out it was Chris!! I ran to hug him and gave him a little kissie kiss on the cheek. Ughh, I heard Cee Cee mumble under her breath, but I ignored the comment. Me: what are u doing here? I asked him while gazing at his plump pink lips.
Chris: I wanted to see you but I guess we going to six flags instead.
Cee Cee: you lucky you talk to my sister cause if you wasn't you wasn't finna go, just saying.
Chris: I knew you was gon say sum shit like that, Y you so me-
Cee Cee: skeeert dismissed, can we go now?
Tyéla: yea, lets g-go. She said trying not to laugh.
We were riding in Tyéla's car so Mercadys got in the passenger seat of Tyéla's black and red gwagon, and Chris, Cee Cee, and I sat in the backseat. On our way there the song I Luv This Shit by Augsust Alsina.(AKA TAÉLA'S BOO TING)
Taéla + Mercadys: man I luv this shit, man I luv this shit, man I luv this shit.
Chris + Me: she told me keep stroking cause she luv this dick. Which I said by emphasizing the k in dick. Even though I ain't neva had any, oh, did I forget to mention? I'm a virgin...still. We arrived at the park. I woke up Cee Cee and Mercadys and explain to them that we were at the park. Tyéla parked the car and the five of us hopped out the car. As we were approaching the gate I saw three familiar body figures. All three of the girls ran to the figures, I guess it was August Alsina for Tyéla, Kirko Bangz for Mercadys, and Fetty Wap for Cee Cee. That means me and Chris were alone together for the rest of the day. We entered the park and split up with our guys. I took a hard gulp as I admired all of the different coasters and squeezed Chris's hand harder than I was before.
Chris: you scared baby?
Me: what, psshh, nooo. I tried to say bravely.
Chris: it's ok if you are. He said while lifting my head up with his index finger.
Me: I'm ok as long as I'm with you. I said while caressing his neck and kissing it cause I couldn't reach his lips. He let out a little moan, I giggled, took his hand and went to our first coaster.
*The end of the day
It was such a long day. I feel like we hit every single roller coaster in the park. My feet hurted so Chris carried me on his back. We all met back up at the gate, the girls said their goodbyes to they dudes, and the five of us slowly walked back to the car and hoped in. I got a missed FaceTime call from Tyga but I didn't care at the moment, I just wanted to go home. Chris fell asleep on my lap and I fell asleep stroking his hair. We made it back to the house, by now it's 12 o'clock and we're all extremely tired.
Chris: can I stay for tonight, I'm too tired to drive home. He said while yawning.
Me: of course but don't try no slick shit.
Chris: of course not. He said with a smirk on his face. I stripped out of my clothes and put on a long t-shirt, Chris took off his shirt and pants which left him in his polo boxers. I got under the covers and laid down, Chris followed be hind me and gripped my stomach and pulled me closer to his sloan. I turned around to find him asleep so I just kissed his forehead, turned back around, and placed my hand on top of his hand that was holding me to him. I couldn't get up so I just grabbed my phone off the dresser and texted all the girls in the house "good night". I slipped my phone back onto my dresser and dozed.

How was it for the first chapter? Stay tuned for chapter two!