My Revenge

Chapter 7

When I stopped my dad laughed "I knew you wouldn't let your dad die" he said. "No I couldn't let you get away without suffering." He smirked at the comment not knowing what I was capable and not knowing what was coming his way. That night when he fell asleep I waited and waited to make sure he was out, and then I sneaked in his room. I grabbed a rope and wrapped his hands to the headboard on the bed. Then I went to sleep. When I woke up I woke to him screaming. I walked in his room, now it was my turn to smirk "you a little caught up" I said laughing while realizing he had tangled the ropes all over now they were really tight and his wrist were bleeding. "Brlee Ann Acosta get me out of this NOW" "This is only the beginning sweetie". I said "Now do you believe I will torture you?" I asked he didn't reply "Let ME ASK YOU AGAIN DO YOU BELIEVE ME?" "Sure" he replied and so I walked out the door and said "have fun!" "Where are you going?" "You can't leave me here like this!" "Watch me. And wherever I want to go." I said. I went and got in the car I was gonna go back to college to be a vet. I loved animals and maybe I would meet some new people. Maybe even find someone to marry. I know its a big step with everything happening but I needed to move on. I knew it would be hard, and I didn't expect my fiancé's death to be easy to get over. But I needed to be strong. I started college classes in 2 days I was so excited! When I got home I got some money went out and go a job to pay for college. I also bought a few outfits. I aplied for a few jobs like braums,animal shelters,McDonalds and those kinds of jobs. That night when I got home I decided i was tired of living with my dad and putting up with him. I walked in his room he was crying "please get me out of this" I ignored his cries "I'm moving out" I said as I undid the ropes "when he asked in shock." I'm going to look at places near the college I'm going too tommarow." "Your going to college he asked ?" "Yes bye" I took a shower and went to sleep.