Where the story begins ( Last chapter )

BANGGG ! 12 boys and 9 girls fell in the ground . 9 people of J. Park placed Snsd in the 2nd floor while 12 people let the boys in the 1st floor .

5 years later ~

All people recovered in the death of the 2 SmTown members , EXO and SNSD

But then there was a girl , named Yuina . She is a perfect girl but hard to get . Prince Tairus Wiltared of Soshi Planet arrived and saw Yuina . They fell in love with each other . Yuina's bestfriend , Yena , bid a goodbye to Yuina , because Yuina will go to Soshi Kingdom . But then Yena saw the Prince of Evil Planet , Prince Kolonee Evil . They also fell inlove with each other and went to Evil Kingdom . A girl named Verini is the Princess of Exo Planet , she and Prince Tairus of Soshi Planet were bestfriends since they were 10 . Princess Verini met Ectofilrus Wilfrum in the mall . So they fell in love and went to Exo Planet . 2 years later , Tairus and Yuina became the King and Queen of Soshi Planet , Kolonee and Yena became the King and Queen of Evil Planet . Verini and Ectofilrus became the Queen and King of Exo Planet . Soshi Planet became the best planet , Exo planet is the 2nd while Evil planet is the last . The King and Queen of Evil planet got jealous . Few days later , Soshi Planet met the 9 princesses , Soshi Babies . Exo planet met 12 princes , Exo babies . And Evil planet met 2 princess and prince , Evil babies . Evil King and Queen planned to kill the 9 princesses of Soshi Planet , they went to Soshi Planet by their own , they used their dark powers to kill them , but they didn't notice the shield protecting the babies so it switched and instead of the 9 babies to die , the King and Queen of Evil planet died .
20 years later ~
The 2 , Prince Lee and Princess Victoria of Evil Planet blamed Soshi Planet , they planned to kill the 9 sisters of Soshi Planet , but their 8th sister , the most powerful , Yoona Wiltared disagreed . So they changed the plan and planned to kill Yoona . But Wiltared sisters secretly went to Earth . Wilfrum brothers ( Exo ) went to Earth too , but they don't know Wiltared went there too . The Evil Planet went to the both Exo and Soshi planet but didn't found 9 princesses and 12 princes , instead , they found their parents . Why Wilfrum brothers were also the target ? Because one of Victoria's minion heard Queen Verini said King Tairus that Verini's sons ( Exo ) will protect Tairus's daughters ( Snsd ) .

So this is Where The Story : The Kingdom , Full of Power and Love Begins