Chapter One

"Make me a sandwhich, Subject 1698" I said to the man in front of me in a white jumpsuit. He then obligued to my words, his face from scared to blank. We're in a white-silvery room where they always test my abilities to see how far my words could control people, we all knew how dangerous my powers are, so dangerous that I could kill tons of people in a snap. If thoughts could kill, maybe this man and also the people observing me are already dead, luckily, it couldn't.

I was sat down on my favorite couch, they put one in so I could be comfortable during the test that they have to give me. I've been through test where it gets very brutal like telling someone to float and choke themselves, good thing I could stop it before the person actually dies, which is a good thing since at least I could make things stop.

The only thing I couldn't stop is when the words "kill" and "Die" was released from my mouth, now that's a bad thing. If ever I would speak those words, I couldn't do anything to save them. I've tried doing that in one of my test subjects, I told them to die and tried every word that could save them... Still doesn't work.

"Here you go Miss Rose" The man said as he gave me my sandwhich, bringing back his scared expression but now confusion was added to the list. Which always happens when I do this tests.

"Thank you Subject 1698" I wrote on my black board that I always bring everywhere for communication, I sometimes do sign language but that's if they could understand sign language.

"Yo-you're Welcome, Miss Rose" the man bowed his head to serve respect to me, it was a rule made up by my silly brother.

"Do you remember anything that happened?"

"I don't, all I know is I gave you a sandwhich Miss Rose" What I always expected.

I sigh, no one remembers what I've been doing to them, what commands I give. It's like pouring water into a glass that has a hole underneath it. I sat there in silence, thinking how could they not remember anything I said? He then broke my thoughts when he spoke up.

"Miss Rose, from the sandwhich that I gave you, I... I think you told me to make a sandwhich?" I was about to write my answer when a familiar sound interrupted my hands from writing.

"Subject 1698, please leave the testing room and proceed to the cafeteria" as the person behind these walls said that, the man immediately left the room without hesitation. Once the man has left, a teenage boy entered a room with a sad smile on his face, his clothes are similar to the black suits that the agents are wearing except he's wearing a white shirt underneath his black coat. He approached me and stopped right in front of me where there's a foot distance between us.

"You ready to go Scarly? I think we'll be having a meeting with Professor Snidtch for your results" my concern agent a.k.a brother, Nick, said

"Is it nessecary? I mean, I already know the results, you know?" I signed with my hands.

He sigh, "Even if the results stays the same, we still need to go, they could still change you know?" He then holds my shoulders, shaking it slightly to somehow knock some senses in me which isn't nessecary but he still does it anyway. Seeing that I have no choice, I then took a deep breathe and stood up. He gave me a small smile and lead me to the laboratory where they analyize everything, the way the subjects get affected, the way my words affect them and some more that I couldn't comprehend.

As I leave my test chamber, I was then greeted by the familiar cold breeze of the hallways. The crystal blue walls that makes you dizzy, the navy blue carpet that makes your feet safe and warm, the ceiling looks like an infinite source of stars, looks like the galaxy if you guys couldn't pin point where I'm going at this, the hallways seem so magical when you look around it. I looked around my surroundings and saw a few nurses and scientist here and there, rushing to their own test chambers. Seeing as if I wasn't the only who also gets tested, but as far as I know, I'm the only human being tested.